Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 29, 2023
Inter will be taking on visiting team Lazio at Giuseppe Meazza in a Serie A tie on Sunday.
Inter looking for revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the last meeting against Lazio. Judging by the odds from the bookmakers, they have a good chance of making it.
How to Live Stream Inter vs Lazio on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Inter vs Lazio may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Inter vs Lazio on TV
UK: BT Sport
Inter vs Lazio Team Stats
- In 20 of the last 22 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Inter home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Inter home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Inter have lost 3 of the last 4 home matches without scoring a goal
- In 7 of the last 9 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 17 Lazio matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 12 Lazio away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Lazio away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Lazio have not lost 7 of the last 8 away matches
- Lazio have won 4 of the last 5 matches
Inter vs Lazio Squad lists
Inzaghi will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Lazio from the players listed below:
- Cordaz (21), Onana (24), Botis (40), Handanovic (1), Bastoni (95), Fontanarosa (47), Dalbert, D’Ambrosio (33), Dimarco (32), Acerbi (15), Darmian (36), Zanotti (46), Skriniar (37), Bellanova (12), Gosens (8), de Vrij (6), Di Pentima (52), Dumfries (2), Calhanoglu (20), Mkhitaryan (22), Asllani (14), Brozovic (77), Barella (23), Biral (53), Gagliardini (5), Andersen (57), Carboni (45), Dzeko (9), Correa (11), Martinez (10), Lukaku (90).
Here is the full team squad of Lazio. The 64 year-old Maurizio Sarri will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Furlanetto (41), Magro (61), Provedel (94), Maximiano (1), Adamonis (31), Marusic (77), Romagnoli (13), Hysaj (23), Pellegrini (3), Gila (34), Casale (15), Patric (4), Radu (26), Cataldi (32), Romero (18), Lazzari (29), Bertini (50), Antonio (6), Vecino (5), Zaccagni (20), Milinkovic-Savic (21), Basic (88), Immobile (17), Gonzalez, Anderson (7), Alberto (10), Cancellieri (11), Fares (96), Pedro (9), Floriani (44).
Inter vs Lazio Lineups
Inter vs Lazio Match Preview
Inter conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 3-3 with Benfica. Next up was a 0-3 win against Empoli, before Juventus were defeated in 1-0 win. In their last six Serie A home matches, Inter have three wins, while they’ve drawn zero and lost three. They scored six and conceded four goals. No team won as many matches on home soil than Inter did so far in the Serie A this season. A total of 11 matches at the Giuseppe Meazza finished with a home win.
Despite losing their latest outing, results have generally been decent in the last three matches for Lazio. They first took out Juventus by 2-1 before downing Spezia by 0-3. The winning streak came to an end against Torino, who ran out 0-1 winners. Lazio claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in the Serie A, going undefeated as they also drew twice. They also banged in nine goals, whilst conceding one. Lazio are among the 2 best away teams in the Serie A this season. They put nine wins on the board, scoring 24 goals whilst also conceding seven.
Inter vs Lazio H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Lazio came away with a 3-1 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Giuseppe Meazza. Look for either side to win this encounter, as they have a tendency not to draw their matches, since only one of the last ten encounters finished all square. Inter won five times, while Lazio ran out winners four times. A home win gets you odds at 1.80 with the bookies, while the best betting odds on an away win are at 4.50. Inter managed to score at least one goal in their last 7 encounters in the Serie A against Lazio. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Inter and Lazio would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies.
Inter vs Lazio Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Inter vs Lazio as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Inter (1.80) | Draw (3.60) | Lazio (4.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.80) | BTTS Yes (1.95)
Full Time Betting
Inter claimed six wins, drew one and lost three of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Lazio won five, drew three and lost two of their last 10 games away. Goals could at a premium this coming Sunday at Giuseppe Meazza, where just two of the last Serie A matches for Inter saw over 2.5 goals. Of the previous 10 league games away for Lazio, three had over 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
Inter were defeated by 3-1 in their last encounter with Lazio, but did win the reverse match 2-1, though. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies. Lazio managed at least one goal in 7 of their previous 8 Serie A matches against Inter. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Inter and Lazio would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in the ten encounters most recent outings between Inter and Lazio. More than two goals came out seven times, as Inter scored 1.6 goals on average, with Lazio pulling off 1.4 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Inter, who scored an average of 1.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Lazio, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.