Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
Huddersfield vs Middlesbrough Stats
- In 16 of the last 17 Huddersfield home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Huddersfield have not won 13 of the last 14 matches
- Huddersfield have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- Huddersfield have not won 9 of the last 11 home matches
- In the last 3 Huddersfield matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Middlesbrough have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Middlesbrough have conceded in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- Middlesbrough have won 6 of the last 8 matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- Middlesbrough have won 7 of the last 9 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Middlesbrough have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches and both teams scored at the same time
Huddersfield vs Middlesbrough Squad lists
The 74-year-old Warnock will select the starting eleven against Middlesbrough from these players:
- Chapman, Smith, Nicholls, Bilokapic, Vaclik, Jackson, Ondo, Lowton, Pearson, Helik, Turton, Edmonds-Green, Lees, Boyle, Nakayama, Knockaert, Diarra, Spencer, Mahoney, Kasumu, Holmes, Camara, Anjorin, Headley, Hogg, Hungbo, Kesler, Hudlin, Waghorn, High, Ward, Kamberi, Rudoni, Rhodes, Koroma, Ruffels, Harratt, Jones, Simpson.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 41 year-old Middlesbrough manager Carrick will select his starting XI from these players:
- Ramsey, Damia, Mowatt, Dijksteel, Archer, Akpom, Stuani, Fry, Barlaser, Fisher, Lenihan, Hackney, Jones, Howson, Roberts, Daniels, Dijksteel, Bola, Forss, Crooks, Clarke, McNair, McGree, Muniz, Giles, Finch, Walker, Smith, Steffen.
Huddersfield vs Middlesbrough Lineups
Huddersfield vs Middlesbrough Preview
Huddersfield have seen it all in their last three matches, which gave them four points. First, they went down 1-0 against West Bromwich, before picking up a 1-1 draw against Norwich. Their latest match brought a 0-1 win in their encounter with Millwall. In their last six Championship matches at home, Huddersfield have one win, while they’ve drawn three and lost two.
Middlesbrough look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Swansea by 1-3, before drawing 1-1 with Stoke. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out Preston by a 4-0 scoreline. Middlesbrough performed a very admirable four wins in six Championship away matches, drawing none but losing twice as well. They scored 12 times, while also conceding eight goals. Middlesbrough have been prolific goalscorers in the Championship, not least away from home. Until now, they have been on target 33 times, making them the most scoring away side, while also letting in 28 goals.
Huddersfield vs Middlesbrough H2H
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Huddersfield played Middlesbrough. The pair split the points in a 0-0 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Middlesbrough seem to have a bit of a love affair with Huddersfield, as they have beaten them six times in last ten encounters. The bookies have Middlesbrough to win this match at best price odds of 1.70.
Current Championship standings
Two places behind the league-leaders, Middlesbrough claimed 67 points from 38 rounds, while Huddersfield amassed 36 points. They now rank as number 22 in the Championship standings.
Full Time Betting
Huddersfield won two of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at John Smith’s Stadium. They drew four and lost four as well, while Middlesbrough won seven of their last 10 games away. They drew zero and lost three. Both teams scored in four of the last 10 Championship matches for Huddersfield at John Smith’s Stadium. Both teams also found their way to the target in seven of the previous 10 away games for Middlesbrough.
Both Teams to Score
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Huddersfield played Middlesbrough. The pair split the points in a 0-0 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Middlesbrough come visiting Huddersfield. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. Both teams to score only came out three times in the previous ten games between Middlesbrough and Huddersfield. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
Both teams to not score paid out seven times in the past ten encounters between Middlesbrough and Huddersfield, whereas under 2.5 goals happened four times. Huddersfield scored an average of 0.7 goals a game, with Middlesbrough averaging 1.4 goals in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Huddersfield’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 0.6 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Middlesbrough’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.7 goals in these matches.