Last Updated: September 1, 2023
The Bundesliga clash at PreZero Arena this coming Saturday sees home team Hoffenheim battling it out for the win against Wolfsburg.
Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg have high hopes for this new season and should be expected to put up a good game as they chase three important points in round 3.
How to Live Stream Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg Team Stats
- In the last 11 matches in a row Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 38 of the last 39 matches
- In 17 of the last 19 home matches Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- In 17 of the last 19 Hoffenheim home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 21 of the last 22 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 Wolfsburg away matches the sum of goals was over 5.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Wolfsburg matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 3 of the last 4 Wolfsburg away matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- Wolfsburg have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Wolfsburg have scored in 7 of the last 8 matches
Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg Squad lists
The 45-year-old Matarazzo will select the starting eleven against Wolfsburg from these players:
- Luca Philipp (37), Nahuel Noll (36), Oliver Baumann (1), Attila Szalai (41), John Anthony Brooks (23), Joshua Quarshie, Kasim Adams (15), Kevin Akpoguma (25), Kevin Vogt (22), Ozan Kabak (5), Pavel Kaderabek (3), Stanley N’Soki (34), Bambase Conte, Dennis Geiger (8), Diadie Samassekou (18), Finn Becker (20), Florian Grillitsch (11), Grischa Proemel (6), Marco John (24), Muhammed Mehmet Damar (35), Robert Skov (29), Tom Bischof (39), Umut Tohumcu (40), Andrej Kramaric (27), Fisnik Asllani (44), Ihlas Bebou (9), Julian Justvan (17), Marius Buelter (21), Maximilian Beier (14), Wout Weghorst (10).
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 51 year-old Wolfsburg manager Kovac will select his starting XI from these players:
- Koen Casteels (1), Lino Kasten (45), Niklas Klinger (30), Pavao Pervan (12), Philipp Schulze (35), Cedric Zesiger (5), David Odogu (47), Felix Lange (37), Joakim Maehle (21), Kilian Fischer (2), Maxence Lacroix (4), Moritz Jenz (25), Nicolas Cozza (8), Rogerio (13), Sebastiaan Bornauw (3), Aster Vranckx (6), Jakub Kaminski (16), Josuha Guilavogui (29), Kevin Paredes (40), Leandro Putaro, Lovro Majer (19), Lukas Ambros (36), Mattias Svanberg (32), Maximilian Arnold (27), Patrick Wimmer (39), Ridle Baku (20), Yannick Gerhardt (31), Dzenan Pejcinovic (18), Jonas Wind (23), Lukas Nmecha (10), Tiago Tomas (11), Vaclav Cerny (7).
Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg Lineups
Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg Match Preview
Hoffenheim beat Luebeck by 1-4, lost 1-2 against Freiburg, before defeating FC Heidenheim 2-3. Wolfsburg hope to be contesting for a place in an international tournament in a season, where a top half finish looks like the minimum outcome. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Hoffenheim have four wins, no draws and two defeats. They scored 14 and conceded nine goals.
Wolfsburg are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. TuS Makkabi Berlin got left behind in a 0-6 win, before FC Heidenheim got hammered in a 2-0 victory. FC Koln was the most recent victim in a 1-2 win for Wolfsburg. Finishing inside the top half is the bare minimum Hoffenheim expect for this season, but the ideal target is a spot in an international competition. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Wolfsburg have three wins, they’ve drawn zero and lost one three. They scored eight while also conceding 12 times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats.
Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg H2H
Winning 2-1 and 2-1 in the last two most matches against Hoffenheim, will have Wolfsburg looking forward to their upcoming away trip. All in all, Wolfsburg have a fine reading on Hoffenheim in previous seasons with a 5-2-3 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Wolfsburg to win this match at best price odds of 2.63. The last 7 Bundesliga meetings between Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg had over 2.5 goals. Keep an eye out for goals as Wolfsburg visit Hoffenheim, since their ten matches saw over 2.5 goals scored nine times. Best priced odds on over 2.5 goals are 1.53 at the bookmakers.
Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Hoffenheim (2.45) | Draw (3.60) | Wolfsburg (2.63)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.50) | Over 2.5 (1.53)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.63) | BTTS Yes (1.44)
Full Time Betting
Hoffenheim won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing one and losing four as well. Wolfsburg won five from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew one and lost four in this run. Goals are flowing freely for Hoffenheim on home soil currently, as both teams scored in eight of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target three times in Wolfsburg”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
A 2-1 win was the follow-up to a 2-1 victory, when Wolfsburg last faced Hoffenheim, no doubt raising the spirits ahead of their next trip. All gloves are usually off, when Hoffenheim square up against Wolfsburg. Both teams to score came out as a winning bet a whopping ten times in the previous ten encounters between the two. Odds on both teams to score are best priced at 1.44 with the bookies. Hoffenheim managed to score at least one goal in their last 13 encounters in the Bundesliga against Wolfsburg. Look for goals when Hoffenheim face off with Wolfsburg. Both teams to score happened an astonishing ten times in the previous ten encounters between them. Odds on both teams to score are best priced at 1.44 with the bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet ten times in the last ten encounters between Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg, while over 2.5 goals happened nine times. Hoffenheim managed an average of 1.6 goals, with Wolfsburg averaging 1.9 goals in these. Hoffenheim scored an average of 2.1 goals in the past ten matches at PreZero Arena across the tournaments and over 2.5 goals came out nine times. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Wolfsburg, who managed to score 1.7 times in those matches.