Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 9, 2023
Hoffenheim enjoy home advantage, when visitors Schalke 04 swing by this coming Sunday for a clash in the Bundesliga. The former will be looking to make that home advantage count.
Hoffenheim are aiming to extend the lead on Schalke 04 in the standings as they go toe-to-toe this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Team Stats
- Hoffenheim have conceded in the last 23 matches in a row
- In 12 of the last 14 home matches Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have conceded in the last 14 home matches in a row
- In 12 of the last 14 Hoffenheim home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Hoffenheim home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Schalke 04 have not won 15 of the last 17 matches
- Schalke 04 have not won 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Schalke 04 have not lost the last 8 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 Schalke 04 away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Squad lists
The 45-year-old manager of Hoffenheim, Pellegrino Matarazzo, will select the lineup against Schalke 04 from the players listed below:
- Philipp (37), Noll (36), Baumann (1), Pentke (12), Angelino (11), Quaresma (26), Bicakcic (4), Brooks (23), Che (24), Akpoguma (25), Vogt (22), Kabak (5), Kaderabek (3), N’Soki (34), Stiller (13), Baumgartner (14), Geiger (8), Becker (20), Proemel (6), Damar (35), Skov (29), Rudy (16), Delaney (17), Bischof (39), Tohumcu (40), Kramaric (27), Asllani (44), Bebou (9), Larsen (7), Dolberg (19), Dabbur (10).
Schalke 04 Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Schalke 04 head coach Reis will select from for his starting XI:
- Schwolow (13), Wieszolek (34), Heekeren (28), Langer (34), Faehrmann (1), Ezeh (19), Brunner (27), Alvarez (33), Matriciani (41), Cisse (22), Uronen (18), Greiml (3), Kaminski (35), Yoshida (4), Jenz (25), van den Berg (5), Ouwejan (2), Kolodziejczak (15), Kral (30), Idrizi, Latza (8), Drexler (24), Aydin (23), Boujellab, Tauer (21), Zalazar (10), Kozuki (38), Serdar (8), Skarke (20), Mohr (29), Krauss (6), Karaman (19), Buelter (11), Frey (26), Polter (40), Sane (44), Terodde (9).
Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Lineups
Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Match Preview
Hoffenheim took six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 2-1 against Freiburg. They responded by beating Hertha Berlin 3-1, and followed that up by winning 1-2 against Werder Bremen. Hoffenheim only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at PreZero Arena in the Bundesliga. They also drew one and lost four of these six encounters, in which they scored eight and conceded 13 goals. Hoffenheim are one of the worst home teams in the Bundesliga with a dismal 14 points and just four wins. They scored 18 at PreZero Arena while conceding 23 as well.
Schalke 04 are winless in their last three matches, but managed a 2-2 draw with B. Dortmund and a 1-1 draw with Augsburg. In their most recent match, they were defeated 0-3 at the hands of Bayer Leverkusen. Schalke 04 only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. In these six matches they drew three and lost two as well as being outscored by six goals to four. Schalke 04 have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Bundesliga. Hitting the target only seven times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 17 goals against.
Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 H2H
Hoffenheim lost only once in 7 recent games against Schalke 04. Hoffenheim go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 4-2 and 3-0 the last two times they played Schalke 04. Hoffenheim outclassed Schalke 04 in their latest encounter, when they claimed a 3-0 win. The bookies have Hoffenheim to win this match at best price odds of 1.95. The last 3 Bundesliga meetings between Hoffenheim and Schalke 04 had over 2.5 goals. Both teams to score paid out six times in the previous ten matches between home side Hoffenheim and Schalke 04. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.67.
Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Hoffenheim and Schalke 04 as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Hoffenheim (1.95) | Draw (3.60) | Schalke 04 (3.60)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
Hoffenheim won four of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing two and losing four as well. Schalke 04 won one from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew four and lost five in this run.
Both Teams to Score
Hoffenheim hope to extend their grip on Schalke 04, whom they outclassed in their last two meetings, winning 4-2 and 3-0, respectively. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Hoffenheim and Schalke 04. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.67. Hoffenheim scored at least once in 11 of their 12 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Schalke 04. In six of the previous ten matches between Hoffenheim and Schalke 04 both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals happened five times in the past ten encounters between Hoffenheim and Schalke 04, with Hoffenheim scoring two goals on average per game. Schalke 04 averaged 1.3 goals, while both teams scored six times. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Hoffenheim, who scored an average of 1.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Schalke 04, who managed to score 0.8 times in those matches.