Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 6, 2023
Hoffenheim welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a clash in the Bundesliga at PreZero Arena on Saturday.
How to Live Stream Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen Match Preview
Hoffenheim have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 1-4 by Borussia Monchengladbach before RB Leipzig ran out 3-1 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Bochum, who came out 5-2 winners. Hoffenheim did not win any of their last six Bundesliga matches at the PreZero Arena. They came through these matches with a record of one draw and four defeats, in which they conceded 14 and scored ten goals.
In their last three matches, Bayer Leverkusen won 2-0 win against Bochum, lost 0-2 against B. Dortmund and lost 1-0 against Augsburg. Bayer Leverkusen, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn zero and lost four in their last six away in the Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen Team Stats
- In the last 15 matches in a row Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- In the last 14 Hoffenheim matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 11 Hoffenheim matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Hoffenheim have conceded in the last 17 matches in a row
- Hoffenheim have scored in the last 15 matches in a row
- Bayer Leverkusen have conceded in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Bayer Leverkusen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 8 Bayer Leverkusen away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 3 Bayer Leverkusen matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Bayer Leverkusen away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen Squad Lists
The 49-year-old Breitenreiter will select the starting eleven against Bayer Leverkusen from these players:
- Luca Philipp, Nahuel Noll, Oliver Baumann, Philipp Pentke.
- Angelino, Eduardo Quaresma, Ermin Bicakcic, John Anthony Brooks, Justin Che, Kevin Akpoguma, Kevin Vogt, Ozan Kabak, Pavel Kaderabek, Stanley N’Soki.
- Angelo Stiller, Christoph Baumgartner, Dennis Geiger, Finn Becker, Grischa Proemel, Muhammed Mehmet Damar, Robert Skov, Sebastian Rudy, Thomas Delaney, Tom Bischof, Umut Tohumcu.
- Andrej Kramaric, Fisnik Asllani, Ihlas Bebou, Jacob Bruun Larsen, Kasper Dolberg, Munas Dabbur.
Bayer Leverkusen Squad
Below is the full team squad of Bayer Leverkusen that the manager Alonso will select from for the upcoming game:
- Andrey Lunev, Lukas Hradecky, Niklas Lomb, Patrick Pentz.
- Daley Sinkgraven, Edmond Tapsoba, Jeremie Frimpong, Jonathan Tah, Mitchel Bakker, Noah Mbamba, Odilon Kossounou, Piero Hincapie, Timothy Fosu-Mensah.
- Ayman Azhil, Charles Aranguiz, Exequiel Palacios, Florian Wirtz, Joshua Eze, Kerem Demirbay, Nadiem Amiri, Robert Andrich.
- Adam Hlozek, Amine Adli, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Karim Bellarabi, Moussa Diaby, Patrik Schick, Sardar Azmoun.
Check Out Also
Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen H2H
Hoffenheim won 3-0 against Bayer Leverkusen, whereas Bayer Leverkusen claimed a 4-2 win in their most recent matches. Hoffenheim enter the match against Bayer Leverkusen with a 4-3-3 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 40%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Hoffenheim claimed four wins, drew two and lost four of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Bayer Leverkusen won three, drew one and lost six of their last 10 games away. In seven of the previous 10 games at PreZero Arena, more than 2.5 goals paid out with the bookmakers. Over 3.5 goals paid dividends five times in these. Over 2.5 goals came out in seven of the last 10 league matches away for Bayer Leverkusen, while over 3.5 goals paid out five times.
Both Teams to Score
Hoffenheim ended up winning 0-3 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at PreZero Arena. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Hoffenheim and Bayer Leverkusen. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.53 with the bookies.
There were more than three goals scored six times in the past ten encounters between Hoffenheim and Bayer Leverkusen, with the former averaging 1.9 goals a game. Bayer Leverkusen scored 1.7 goals per game, while both teams to score paid out seven times in this run. Over 2.5 goals paid out in ten of Hoffenheim’s ten most recent home matches across the tournaments, and they scored two goals on average in the process. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Bayer Leverkusen’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.