Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 6, 2023
Hibernian take on St. Mirren for a match in the Premiership this coming Saturday at Easter Road Stadium.
Hibernian vs St. Mirren Stats
- Hibernian have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Hibernian played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 Hibernian home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 5 of the last 7 Hibernian matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hibernian have scored in the last 5 home matches in a row
- St. Mirren have not won 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In 6 of the last 7 away matches St. Mirren played, both teams scored
- St. Mirren have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- St. Mirren have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- St. Mirren have scored in the last 7 away matches in a row
Hibernian vs St. Mirren Squad lists
Johnson will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against St. Mirren from the players listed below:
- Aiden McGeady, Allan Delferriere, Chris Cadden, Conrad Egan-Riley, Darren McGregor, David Marshall, Ewan Henderson, Harry McKirdy, Jair Tavares, Jake Doyle-Hayes, James Jeggo, Joe Newell, Josh Campbell, Kevin Nisbet, Kyle Magennis, Lewis Miller, Lewis Stevenson, Marijan Cabraja, Martin Boyle, Matthew Hoppe, Michael Devlin, Momodou Bojang, Mykola Kukharevych, Paul Hanlon, Rocky Bushiri, Runar Hauge, Thody Elie Youan, William Fish.
St. Mirren Squad
This is the full squad of players that the St. Mirren head coach Robinson will select from for his starting XI:
- Greive, Gogic, Dunne, Main, Gallagher, Reid, Taylor, Kiltie, Shaughnessy, Ayunga, Baccus, Offord, Jamieson, Kenny, Fraser, O’Hara, Campbell, Urminsky, Tait, Taylor, Flynn, Strain, Tanser, Small, Watt, Carson.
Hibernian vs St. Mirren Lineups
Hibernian vs St. Mirren Preview
Hibernian collected four points from their previous three matches, as they were defeated 2-1 against Dundee United. They retaliated in a 1-0 win against Hearts, before drawing 1-1 with St. Johnstone. Hibernian claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Premiership. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored 13 and conceded nine goals. Hibernian managed 29 goals at Easter Road Stadium so far, while conceding 21. This ranks them among the three least scoring home in the Premiership this season.
St. Mirren have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Hearts by 0-2. Disappointment followed, going down 5-2 against Rangers, and 0-2 against Kilmarnock. St. Mirren claimed two wins against two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Premiership. The scoreline from these matches reads ten goals conceded and ten scored. St. Mirren proved themselves generous visitors in the Premiership this season, as they conceded an astonishing 33 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Hibernian vs St. Mirren H2H
Hibernian held on to a clean sheet in their last encounters with St. Mirren in the Premiership. They ended up winning 1-0 and 3-0 respectively. Hibernian tend to have the upper hand against St. Mirren, grabbing all three points six times in ten matches. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.00.
Current Premiership standings
Full Time Betting
Hibernian won four of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing one and losing five as well. St. Mirren won two from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew three and lost five in this run. We are looking for goals at Easter Road Stadium this coming Saturday, as seven of the last 10 matches here Hibernian had more than 2.5 goals. Over 3.5 goals happened six times. Of the last 10 away games for St. Mirren, four had more than 2.5 goals. Over 3.5 goals happened three times.
Both Teams to Score
Hibernian celebrated a 0-1 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Easter Road Stadium on Saturday? At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between St. Mirren and Hibernian. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. Both teams to score only came out three times in the previous ten games between St. Mirren and Hibernian. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
Less than 2.5 goals came out four times in the past ten encounters between these two while both teams not to score was a winning bet seven times. Hibernian managed an average of 1.4 goals, with St. Mirren averaging 0.6 goals. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Hibernian’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.4 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in five of the last ten matches that St. Mirren played across all tournaments. They scored 1.3 times on average in the process.