Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 7, 2023
Hertha Berlin go up against Borussia Monchengladbach at Olympiastadion on Sunday in the Bundesliga.
How to Live Stream Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview
In their last three matches, Hertha Berlin lost 0-5 against Wolfsburg, 0-2 against Union Berlin and 3-0 against Eintracht. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Hertha Berlin have two wins, while they’ve drawn one and lost three. They scored eight and conceded 13 goals. Hertha Berlin are one of the three worst home sides so far in this Bundesliga campaign. They only achieved ten points and two wins, scoring 12 at Olympiastadion whilst conceding 18 as well.
Borussia Monchengladbach have been all over in their last three matches across all tournaments. Against Augsburg, they came out empty-handed in a 1-0 defeat, whereafter they avenged themselves in a 1-4 win against Hoffenheim. Their latest match saw them sharing the spoils in a 0-0 draw against Schalke 04. Borussia Monchengladbach claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. They also drew one and were defeated four times, as they were outscored by 13 goals to nine.
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach Team Stats
- Hertha Berlin have lost the last 3 matches in a row without scoring a goal
- In 11 of the last 13 Hertha Berlin matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hertha Berlin have lost the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Hertha Berlin have lost the last 4 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Hertha Berlin have scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- In 7 of the last 8 B. M’gladbach away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches B. M’gladbach played, both teams scored
- B. M’gladbach have not won 9 of the last 11 away matches
- B. M’gladbach have scored in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach Squad Lists
Hertha Berlin Squad
The 44-year-old coach of the home team, Sandro Schwarz, will select the lineup against Borussia Monchengladbach from this squad:
- Oliver Christensen, Robert Kwasigroch, Rune Almenning Jarstein, Tjark Ernst.
- Agustin Rogel, Cimo Roecker, Filip Uremovic, Jonjoe Kenny, Julian Eitschberger, Marc-Oliver Kempf, Marton Dardai, Marvin Plattenhardt, Maximilian Mittelstaedt, Peter Pekarik.
- Ivan Sunjic, Jean-Paul Boetius, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Lucas Tousart, Suat Serdar, Tolga Cigerci.
- Chidera Ejuke, Derry Scherhant, Dodi Lukebakio, Florian Niederlechner, Jessic Ngankam, Kelian Wa Saka, Marco Richter, Stevan Jovetic, Wilfried Kanga.
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
Here is the full team squad of Borussia Monchengladbach. The 46-year-old Daniel Farke will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Jan Olschowsky, Jonas Omlin, Tobias Sippel.
- Joseph Scally, Ko Itakura, Luca Netz, Mamadou Doucoure, Marvin Friedrich, Nico Elvedi, Ramy Bensebaini, Simon Walde, Stefan Lainer, Tony Jantschke.
- Christoph Kramer, Conor Noss, Florian Neuhaus, Jonas Hofmann, Julian Weigl, Kouadio Kone, Lars Stindl, Oscar Fraulo.
- Alassane Plea, Marcus Thuram, Nathan N’Goumou, Patrick Herrmann, Semir Telalovic, Yvandro Borges Sanches.
Check Out Also
Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach H2H
Borussia Monchengladbach beat Hertha Berlin twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 1-0 and 2-0, respectively. Hertha Berlin won three matches and Borussia Monchengladbach won four Matches of the latest ten encounters. Borussia Monchengladbach came out 1-0 winners in the most recent meeting, though, and the bookies’ best betting odds on another away win at full-time are at 2.40.
Full Time Betting
Hertha Berlin claimed six wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing one of the games. They suffered defeat in three of these outings. Borussia Monchengladbach won two of their last 10 games away, drew three and lost five. Hertha Berlin have a justified hope of getting on the scoresheet at Olympiastadion since Borussia Monchengladbach only managed five clean sheets in their 10 most recent away matches. The hosts claimed two clean sheets in their last 10 matches on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, B. M’gladbach came away as 1-0 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome on Sunday. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Hertha Berlin and Borussia Monchengladbach. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57.
Hertha Berlin managed an average of 1.3 goals in the past ten encounters against Borussia Monchengladbach, who scored 1.2 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened five times, while both teams scored five times. Hertha Berlin scored an average of 2.3 goals in the past ten matches at Olympiastadion across the tournaments and over 2.5 goals came out eight times. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Borussia Monchengladbach, who managed to score two times in those matches.