Last Updated: May 27, 2023
Hearts come up against visiting side Hibernian this coming Saturday at Tynecastle Park in a Premiership fixture.
Hearts vs Hibernian Stats
- Hearts have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 9 Hearts home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hearts have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Hearts played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 Hearts matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Hibernian played, both teams scored
- Hibernian have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Hibernian have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches Hibernian played, both teams scored
- Hibernian have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
Hearts vs Hibernian Squad lists
Steven Naismith will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Hibernian from the following players:
- Shankland, Cochrane, McKay, Sibbick, Rowles, Devlin, Ginnelly, Smith, Snodgrass, Clark, Halliday, Gordon, Kingsley, Forrest, Hill, Kiomourtzoglou, Grant, Atkinson, Haring, Humphrys, Oda, Halkett, Neilson, Boyce, Mackay-Steven, Stewart, Kuol, Baningime, McLuckie, Pollock, Ferguson, Wilson.
Listed below is the full squad of Hibernian players that the manager Lee Johnson will choose from for the upcoming game:
- David Marshall, Allan Delferriere, Conrad Egan-Riley, Darren McGregor, Josh Campbell, Lewis Miller, Lewis Stevenson, Marijan Cabraja, Michael Devlin, Paul Hanlon, Rocky Bushiri, Aiden McGeady, Chris Cadden, Ewan Henderson, Harry McKirdy, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Joe Newell, Kyle Magennis, William Fish, Jair Tavares, James Jeggo, Kevin Nisbet, Martin Boyle, Matthew Hoppe, Momodou Bojang, Mykola Kukharevych, Runar Hauge, Thody Elie Youan.
Hearts vs Hibernian Lineups
Hearts vs Hibernian Preview
Hearts are unbeaten in their last three games after drawing 2-2 with St. Mirren, beating Aberdeen 2-1 and drawing 2-2 with Rangers. Hearts won four of their past six matches on home soil in the Premiership, where they also lost twice but drew none. They scored 11 goals and conceded seven times. Hearts scored 42 goals, while also conceding 26 at Tynecastle Park so far this season. This places them in the three top, when it comes to scoring on home soil in the Premiership.
Hibernian collected four points from a possible nine in their last three matches. An encounter with Aberdeen brought a 0-0 draw, which was followed by a 1-3 defeat at the hands of Rangers. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail as they beat Celtic by a 4-2 scoreline. Hibernian claimed two wins against two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Premiership. The scoreline from these matches reads seven goals conceded and eight scored. Hibernian are among the 3 best away teams in the Premiership this season. They put five wins on the board, scoring 20 goals whilst also conceding 31.
Hearts vs Hibernian H2H
Hibernian claimed just a single win from a possible 7 against Hearts. Hearts took a hit when Hibernian handed them a 1-0 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 3-0 win. Hearts go into their upcoming match against Hibernian with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-4-2 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premiership standings
Hearts approach the next Premiership round as number 4 in the table, having claimed 53 points this season so far. With 37 games behind them, Hibernian amassed 51 points, placing them as number 5 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Tynecastle Park across all tournaments Hearts won six times, drew zero and lost four times. Hibernian claimed three wins, three draw and four defeats in their last 10 games away. Hearts saw a decent seven of their last 10 matches at Tynecastle Park going over 2.5 goals. Of these 10, three also had over 3.5 goals. In six of the last 10 away games for Hibernian the match had more than 2.5 goals. Over 3.5 goals came out four times.
Both Teams to Score
Hearts lost to 1-0 Hibernian in their last encounter. This served as payback for the 3-0 win, which Hearts dished out the match before that. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Hearts and Hibernian. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.61. In the past ten matches between home side Hearts and Hibernian both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.61.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet five times in the last ten encounters between Hearts and Hibernian as under 2.5 goals happened four times. Hearts scored an average of 1.3 goals a game, with Hibernian averaging 0.8 goals in this run. Hearts scored an average of 1.3 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened seven times. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Hibernian’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.