Last Updated: September 17, 2023
Granada welcome Girona for a clash in the La Liga at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes on Monday.
Granada have their target aimed at getting one over Girona this coming Monday. However, the latter should be highly motivated at the prospect of showing their skills in front of the crowd at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes.
How to Live Stream Granada vs Girona on Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Granada vs Girona may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Granada vs Girona on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Granada vs Girona Team Stats
- Granada have not lost 27 of the last 28 home matches
- Granada have scored in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- Granada have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Granada have won 5 of the last 6 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Granada have won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Girona have scored in the last 18 matches in a row
- Girona have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 9 away matches Girona played, both teams scored
- Girona have scored in the last 10 away matches in a row
- Girona have not lost 11 of the last 13 away matches
Granada vs Girona Squad lists
The 55-year-old manager of Granada, Jose Ramon Sandoval, will select the lineup against Girona from the players listed below:
- Adrian Lopez (31), Andre Ferreira (13), Raul Fernandez (1), Alvaro Fernandez, Carlos Neva (15), Ignasi Miquel (14), Jesus Vallejo (5), Miguel Rubio (4), Miki Bosch (32), Ricard Sanchez (12), Victor Diaz (16), Wilson Manafa (3), Alberto Perea (22), Bryan Zaragoza (26), Gerard Gumbau (23), Gonzalo Villar (24), Isma Ruiz, Mario Gonzalez (27), Njegos Petrovic (18), Oscar Melendo (21), Raul Torrente (28), Sergio Ruiz (20), Antonio Puertas (10), Famara Diedhiou (19), Jose Maria Callejon (9), Lucas Boye (7), Myrto Uzuni (11), Ruben Rochina, Shon Weissman (25).
Below is the full team squad of Girona. The manager Michel will pick his starting XI against Granada from these players:
- Juan Carlos (1), Lluc Matas (30), Paulo Gazzaniga (13), Toni Fuidias (26), Alexander Callens (25), Arnau Martinez (4), Bernardo (2), Daley Blind (17), Eric Garcia (25), Juanpe (15), Miguel Gutierrez (3), Valery Fernandez (11), Yan Couto (20), Aleix Garcia (14), Borja Garcia (10), Cristian Portu (24), David Lopez (5), Ibrahima Kebe (6), Ivan Martin (23), Jhon Solis (22), Joel Roca (33), Pablo Torre (18), Ricard Artero (36), Toni Villa (12), Viktor Tsigankov (8), Yangel Herrera (21), Artem Dovbyk (9), Cristhian Stuani (7), Manuel Vallejo (24), Oscar Urena, Savio (16).
Granada vs Girona Lineups
Granada vs Girona Match Preview
Granada are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Rayo Vallecano by a 0-2 score, before winning 3-2 against Mallorca. They were back on the losing side in a 5-3 defeat against Real Sociedad. The target for Granada this season has to be staying above the relegation zone in order to stay in the La Liga. Granada claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in the La Liga. They also drew two and lost two, scored six goals and conceded nine.
In their last three matches, Girona first beat Getafe 3-0, then Sevilla by 1-2 and finally Las Palmas by 1-0. A top half finish is the dream target for Girona, although retaining their La Liga status has to be the priority. Girona, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn three and lost one in their last six away in the La Liga.
Granada vs Girona H2H
This is the first time Granada and Girona meet in the La Liga in the 21st century. As there is no prior record of them playing against each other in this competition, as any stats from past encounters are from cup or friendly matches. Granada picked up one win in their previous two matches against Girona, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.40.
Granada vs Girona Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Granada vs Girona as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Granada (2.88) | Draw (3.40) | Girona (2.40)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Granada racked up seven wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes, drew two and lost one. Girona won five of their previous 10 away, drew four and lost one times. Girona racked up two win from their last 10 possible away games without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
Having never played each other in the La Liga in the 21st century, this is the first time Granada comes up against Girona in this tournament as of late. Thus, any eventual h2h stats stems from meetings in cup matches or friendlies.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Granada, who scored an average of 2.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Girona, who scored 2.1 times on average in these matches.