Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
The penultimate round of the Eredivisie season presents an interesting battle between Go Ahead Eagles and FC Volendam. The match takes place this coming Sunday at De Adelaarshorst.
Go Ahead Eagles will be looking to open a further gap in the table on FC Volendam when clashing in the Eredivisie on Sunday. The visitors will be eager to prevent exactly that from happening and they will surely want to keep tap on their upcoming opponent.
How to Live Stream Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam on TV
UK: Mola TV
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam Team Stats
- Go Ahead Eagles have not lost 13 of the last 14 home matches
- Go Ahead Eagles have scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Go Ahead Eagles home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Go Ahead Eagles matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Go Ahead Eagles have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- FC Volendam have not won 21 of the last 23 away matches
- FC Volendam have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- FC Volendam have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 9 of the last 10 FC Volendam away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 matches FC Volendam played, both teams scored
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam Squad lists
Go Ahead Eagles Squad
Rene Hake will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against FC Volendam from the following players:
- Mulder (22), De Lange (1), Groenendijk, Plogmann (40), Jansen (16), Aventisian (14), Kuipers (5), Mattiello (33), Oppegaard (26), Nauber (3), Amofa (25), Fontan (4), Deijl (2), Llansana (21), Linthorst (8), Markelo (24), Idzes (6), Smits (30), Rommens (10), Saathof (28), Weijenberg (29), Willumsson (18), Blomme (20), Eddahchouri (35), Adekanye (11), Serra (17), Stokkers (27), Lidberg (9), Berenschot (31), Edvardsen (23), Fernandes (7), Sow (19).
FC Volendam Squad
Here is the full team squad of FC Volendam. The 56 year-old Wim Jonk will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Lauwers (22), Stankovic (1), van Oevelen (20), Benamar (6), van Duijl (23), Plat (3), Mirani (4), James (15), Payne (26), Buur (2), Douiri (24), Twigt (17), Eiting (8), Johnson (38), Gustavo (18), Klomp (30), Da Silva (12), Antonucci (19), Oristanio (10), Nazih (16), Antonioli (37), Blom (36), Flint (28), Muehren (21), Ould-Chikh (33), Ould-Chikh (11), van Mieghem (7), Murkin (5), Veerman (9), El Kadiri (34), Zeefuik (25), Mbuyamba (31).
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam Lineups
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam Match Preview
Judging by their last three matches, we can expect a bit of everything from Go Ahead Eagles at the moment. Against Fortuna Sittard, they came out on top in a 2-0 win, before drawing 1-1 against FC Groningen. Most recently, they were left reeling in a 3-0 defeat against Feyenoord. Go Ahead Eagles put four wins on the board in their previous six Eredivisie matches at the De Adelaarshorst. They drew twice while losing none, scored nine goals while conceding three.
Their past three matches saw FC Volendam beating Cambuur 2-0, losing 4-1 against RKC Waalwijk, and beating Sparta Rotterdam by 2-1. In their last six Eredivisie away matches, FC Volendam failed to win even once. In stead, they’ve drawn one and lost five, scoring three while also conceding 14 times. No team won fewer matches away from home than FC Volendam did so far in the Eredivisie this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 2-3 match, when these two sides last played each other in the Eredivisie. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Sunday. Go Ahead Eagles picked up five wins in their previous ten matches against FC Volendam, while the latter claimed two wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.80. In one of the previous one match between Go Ahead Eagles and FC Volendam both teams scored.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Volendam Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Go Ahead Eagles and FC Volendam as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Go Ahead Eagles (1.80) | Draw (3.80) | FC Volendam (4.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.40) | Over 2.5 (1.53)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.38) | BTTS Yes (1.53)
Full Time Betting
Go Ahead Eagles won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing four and losing one as well. FC Volendam won one from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost seven in this run. Goals are flowing freely for Go Ahead Eagles on home soil currently, as both teams scored in six of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target four times in FC Volendam”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other Go Ahead Eagles came away as 2-3 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Sunday. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last one match between Go Ahead Eagles and FC Volendam.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past one encounter between Go Ahead Eagles and FC Volendam, with Go Ahead Eagles scoring three goals on average per game. FC Volendam averaged two goals, while both teams scored one time. Go Ahead Eagles scored an average of 1.2 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten outings for FC Volendam, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.