Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 2, 2023
Go Ahead Eagles welcome Ajax for a clash in the Eredivisie at De Adelaarshorst this coming Sunday.
Three points for Go Ahead Eagles could go a long way in their quest to reach the top half of the Eredivisie table. As difficult task awaits, though, as Ajax won’t go down without a fight.
How to Live Stream Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax on TV
UK: Mola TV
Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax Team Stats
- Go Ahead Eagles have scored in 17 of the last 19 matches
- Go Ahead Eagles have not lost 9 of the last 10 home matches
- Go Ahead Eagles have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 home matches Go Ahead Eagles played, both teams scored
- Go Ahead Eagles have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Ajax have scored in 48 of the last 50 away matches
- Ajax have not lost 19 of the last 21 matches
- Ajax have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Ajax have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Ajax have not lost 12 of the last 14 away matches
Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax Squad lists
Go Ahead Eagles Squad
Hake will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Ajax from the players listed below:
- Mulder (22), De Lange (1), Groenendijk, Plogmann (40), Jansen (16), Aventisian (14), Kuipers (5), Mattiello (33), Oppegaard (26), Nauber (3), Amofa (25), Fontan (4), Deijl (2), Llansana (21), Linthorst (8), Markelo (24), Idzes (6), Rommens (10), Saathof (28), Weijenberg (29), Willumsson (18), Blomme (20), Eddahchouri (35), Adekanye (11), Serra (17), Stokkers (27), Lidberg (9), Edvardsen (23), Fernandes (7), Sow (19).
This is the full squad of players that the Ajax head coach Heitinga will select from for his starting XI:
- Setford (51), Rulli (12), Stekelenburg (1), Pasveer (22), Kaplan (13), Bassey (3), Rensch (15), Alvarez (4), Hato (57), Timber (2), Wijndal (5), Baas (25), Klaassen (6), Tadic (10), Grillitsch (21), Sanchez (19), Taylor (8), Fitz-Jim (28), Kudus (20), Berghuis (23), Bergwijn (7), Regeer (26), Brobbey (9), Conceicao (35), Rasmussen (37), Lucca (18), Hansen (40).
Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax Lineups
Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax Match Preview
Go Ahead Eagles delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with FC Emmen brought a 2-2 draw, which was followed by a 4-1 defeat at the hands of Cambuur. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat FC Utrecht by 1-2. Go Ahead Eagles claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Eredivisie. They also drew two and lost one, as they scored 11 and conceded nine goals.
Despite losing their latest outing, results have generally been decent in the last three matches for Ajax. They first took out Nijmegen by 1-0 before downing SC Heerenveen by 2-4. The winning streak came to an end against Feyenoord, who ran out 2-3 winners. Ajax recorded a very decent outcome of four wins from six away matches in the Eredivisie, in which they banged in 17 goals, whilst conceding six. They remained undefeated, but did draw twice. No team won as many matches when playing away than Ajax did so far in the Eredivisie this season. A total of nine matches was won on away soil.
Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax H2H
Only once did Ajax lose against Go Ahead Eagles in their 9 most recent meetings. The most recent outing between Go Ahead Eagles and Ajax ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.00. In last nine encounters between the clubs, Ajax have been the dominant force winning six matches against Go Ahead Eagles. The bookies have Ajax to win this match at best price odds of 1.33. Ajax managed at least one goal in 8 of their previous 9 Eredivisie matches against Go Ahead Eagles. Of the last nine encounters between Go Ahead Eagles Ajax over 2.5 goals came out three times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.53 with bookies.
Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Go Ahead Eagles and Ajax as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Go Ahead Eagles (7.50) | Draw (5.00) | Ajax (1.33)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.40) | Over 2.5 (1.53)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Go Ahead Eagles claimed all three points five times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing four along the way. They endured defeat in one of the games in this run. Ajax won seven of their last 10 games away, while drawing two and losing one in this series of matches. Strap yourselves up for a goals at De Adelaarshorst since both teams scored in six of the last 10 home matches for Go Ahead Eagles. The same occurred in six of the last 10 league games away from home for Ajax.
Both Teams to Score
Go Ahead Eagles and Ajax settled for a point in a 1-1 draw, when last faced with each other. The best betting odds on a another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.00. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past nine matches between home side Go Ahead Eagles and Ajax. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80. Ajax managed at least one goal in 8 of their previous 9 Eredivisie matches against Go Ahead Eagles. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past nine matches between home side Go Ahead Eagles and Ajax. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals came out six times in the last nine encounters between these two teams. Go Ahead Eagles managed an average of 0.55 goals, with Ajax averaging 2.32 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Go Ahead Eagles’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.1 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for Ajax, who scored 2.1 times on average in those matches.