Last Updated: September 22, 2023
At Estadi Municipal de Montilivi, Mallorca and Girona battle it out for three points in a La Liga match where both are in need of points to boost their tally.
Entering the match as a favourite, Girona will be highly motivated to extend their unbeaten streak that they currently have in this La Liga campaign. They should be in with a decent chance of adding another win to their account. The visitors will undoubtfully make their life as unpleasant as possible, however, they will have it very difficult considering the current form of the hosts.
How to Live Stream Girona vs Mallorca on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Girona vs Mallorca may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Girona vs Mallorca on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Girona vs Mallorca Team Stats
- Girona have scored in the last 18 matches in a row
- Girona have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- Girona have scored in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Girona home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Girona home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Mallorca have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Mallorca matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Mallorca have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Mallorca have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Mallorca matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Girona vs Mallorca Squad lists
Michel will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Mallorca from the players listed below:
- Juan Carlos (1), Paulo Gazzaniga (13), Toni Fuidias (26), Arnau Martinez (4), Bernardo (2), Daley Blind (17), Eric Garcia (25), Eric Monjonell, Juanpe (15), Miguel Gutierrez (3), Valery Fernandez (11), Yan Couto (20), Aleix Garcia (14), Borja Garcia (10), Cristian Portu (24), David Lopez (5), Ibrahima Kebe (6), Ivan Martin (23), Jhon Solis (22), Pablo Torre (18), Toni Villa (12), Viktor Tsigankov (8), Yangel Herrera (21), Artem Dovbyk (9), Cristhian Stuani (7), Jastin Garcia (31), Savio (16).
Here is the full team squad of Mallorca. The 64 year-old Javier Aguirre will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Dominik Greif (13), Ivan Cuellar (25), Predrag Rajkovic (1), Antonio Raillo (21), Giovanni Gonzalez (20), Jaume Costa (11), Martin Valjent (24), Matija Nastasic (2), Pablo Maffeo (15), Toni Lato (3), Antonio Sanchez (18), Daniel Rodriguez (14), Juan Emmanuel Culio (19), Manu Morlanes (8), Omar Mascarell (5), Samu (12), Sergi Darder (10), Siebe van der Heyden (4), Abdon Prats (9), Amath Ndiaye (23), Cyle Larin (17), Javi Llabres (19), Vedat Muriqi (7).
Girona vs Mallorca Lineups
Girona vs Mallorca Match Preview
Girona swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 1-2 against Sevilla. They went on to defeat Las Palmas 1-0 and made it three on the spin against Granada in a 2-4 victory. Mallorca naturally hope for a a top half position come reckoning day next spring, but experts foresee a tough battle ahead in the lower regions of the La Liga. Girona won four of their past six matches on home soil in the La Liga, where they also lost twice but drew none. They scored 12 goals and conceded seven times.
In their past three matches, Mallorca lost 3-2 against Granada, drew 0-0 with Athletic Bilbao and won 0-1 against Celta Vigo. While safety is the foremost priority for Mallorca, a top half finish is the ultimate dream for this term. Mallorca managed to win just once in their past six away games in the La Liga. On top of winning once they also drew one as well as losing four, while scoring 12 time and letting in five. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as Mallorca did this season, in the La Liga. They have so far collected no less than one draws.
Girona vs Mallorca H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Girona came away as 2-1 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Saturday. Girona go into their upcoming match against Mallorca with a 50% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-1-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. The scenario of both teams to score came out two times in the last two matches between Girona and Mallorca.
Girona vs Mallorca Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Girona and Mallorca as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Girona (1.91) | Draw (3.40) | Mallorca (4.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.53) | Over 2.5 (2.50)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.61) | BTTS Yes (2.20)
Full Time Betting
Of their 10 most recent games at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi across all tournaments, Girona won seven times, drew one and lost two. Mallorca won three of their recent 10 games on their travels, as well as drawing three and losing four. Whereas Mallorca scored the opening goal in two of their last 10 away games, Girona scored the first goal eight times in 10 at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Girona came away with a 2-1 win. They have a similar outcome in mind at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi, but face stern opposition, of course. The scenario of both teams to score came out two times in the last two matches between Girona and Mallorca.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past two encounters between Girona and Mallorca, with Girona scoring 1.5 goals on average per game. Mallorca averaged one goal, while both teams scored two times. In their last ten matches across all tournaments, Girona saw six of them finish with more than 2.5 goals, with themselves scoring an average of 2.1 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Mallorca, who managed to score 2.1 times in those matches.