Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 25, 2023
The La Liga clash at Coliseum Alfonso Perez this coming Wednesday sees Getafe hosting opponents Almeria.
There has been a real flow of goals lately at both ends of the pitch for Almeria in recent games. Both teams scored in their last eight matches on the spin, which definitely makes this scenario worth considering in the betting market on Wednesday.
How to Live Stream Getafe vs Almeria on Wednesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Getafe vs Almeria may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Getafe vs Almeria on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Getafe vs Almeria Team Stats
- In 9 of the last 10 Getafe home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Getafe home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Getafe have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
- Getafe have not lost the last 5 home matches in a row
- In the last 3 Getafe matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Almeria have not won the last 19 away matches in a row
- Almeria have conceded in the last 21 away matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 9 away matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have conceded in 19 of the last 21 matches
- In the last 6 matches in a row Almeria played, both teams scored
Getafe vs Almeria Squad lists
Flores will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Almeria from the players listed below:
- Soria (13), Conde (27), Casilla (1), Revuelta (31), Suarez (22), Djene (2), Duarte (6), Angileri (3), Alvarez (4), Amavi (12), Iglesias (21), Alderete (15), Mitrovic (23), Algobia (16), Alena (11), Portu (9), Villar (24), Seoane (8), Patrick (28), Milla (5), Arambarri (18), Maksimovic (20), Mayoral (19), Unal (10), Mata (7), Latasa (14), Parra (30), El Haddadi (17).
This is the full squad of players that the Almeria head coach Rubi will select from for his starting XI:
- Lazaro (25), Marino (1), Martinez (13), Centelles (20), Mendes (24), Brandariz (21), Kaiky (2), Lazaro (14), Svidersky (26), Ely (19), Akieme (15), Babic (22), Pozo (17), Puigmal (18), de la Hoz (6), Melero (3), Eguaras (4), Robertone (5), Samu (23), Embarba (10), Sousa (11), Toure (9), Portillo (8), Ramazani (7), Baptistao (12), Suarez (16), Milovanovic (16).
Getafe vs Almeria Lineups
Getafe vs Almeria Match Preview
A solitary draw point prevents Getafe from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short in a 2-0 defeat against Real Sociedad, before drawing 0-0 with Barcelona. They came up empty-handed once again when Mallorca ran out as 3-1 winners. Getafe won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the La Liga, while also drawing two. They suffered one defeats, while they scored seven and conceded four goals. Getafe are among the three least scoring home sides in the La Liga so far. They managed a mediocre 16 goals at Coliseum Alfonso Perez, while also conceding 16.
Almeria have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Valencia by 2-1. Disappointment followed, going down 2-1 against Atletico Madrid, and 1-2 against Athletic Bilbao. In their last six La Liga away matches, Almeria failed to win even once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost four, scoring eight while also conceding 16 times. No team won fewer matches away from home than Almeria did so far in the La Liga this season. A total of zero matches were won on their travels.
Getafe vs Almeria H2H
Winning 1-0 and 1-0 in the last two most matches against Getafe, will have Almeria looking forward to their upcoming away trip. Almeria seem to have a bit of a love affair with Getafe, as they have beaten them five times in last ten encounters. The bookies have Almeria to win this match at best price odds of 4.20. The 4 most recent La Liga encounters between Getafe and Almeria had under 1.5 goals. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between Almeria and Getafe. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies.
Getafe vs Almeria Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Getafe vs Almeria as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Getafe (1.95) | Draw (3.30) | Almeria (4.20)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.61) | Over 2.5 (2.30)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.75) | BTTS Yes (2.00)
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Coliseum Alfonso Perez across all tournaments Getafe won four times, drew three and lost three times. Almeria claimed zero wins, five draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. Almeria didn’t keep a clean sheet even once in their previous 10 away games. Getafe managed five clean sheets in their last 10 games at Getafe.
Both Teams to Score
Almeria got the better of Getafe in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 1-0 and 1-0, respectively. Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Almeria and Getafe. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies. In the 4 most recent La Liga encounters between Getafe and Almeria there were under 2.5 goals. In four of the previous ten matches between Getafe and Almeria both teams scored.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet six times in the last ten encounters between Getafe and Almeria as under 2.5 goals happened four times. Getafe scored an average of 1.1 goals a game, with Almeria averaging 1.2 goals in this run. Getafe saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for Almeria, who scored 1.3 times on average in those matches.