Fulham vs Crystal Palace – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: May 19, 2023
Both Fulham and Crystal Palace are currently enjoying the comforts of mid-table in the Premier League. Both teams will be eager to make a push for an even stronger position, when going toe-to-toe this coming Saturday.
Fulham vs Crystal Palace Stats
- In 15 of the last 16 Fulham home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Fulham have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- Fulham have conceded in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Fulham played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 Fulham home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Crystal Palace have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Crystal Palace away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Crystal Palace have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Crystal Palace have not won 8 of the last 10 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Crystal Palace away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Fulham vs Crystal Palace Squad lists
Marco Silva will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Crystal Palace from the following players:
- Bernd Leno, Marek Rodak, Antonee Robinson, Cedric Soares, Issa Diop, Kenny Tete, Layvin Kurzawa, Shane Duffy, Tim Ream, Tosin Adarabioyo, Andreas Pereira, Daniel James, Harrison Reed, Harry Wilson, Joao Palhinha, Neeskens Kebano, Sasa Lukic, Tom Cairney, Tyrese Francois, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Bobby Reid, Manor Solomon, Vinicius, Willian.
Crystal Palace Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Crystal Palace players that the manager Roy Hodgson will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Marc Guehi, Tyrick Mitchell, Cheick Oumar Doucoure, Joachim Andersen, Jeffrey Schlupp, Michael Olise, Jordan Ayew, Eberechi Eze, Vicente Guaita, Wilfried Zaha, Joel Ward, Nathaniel Clyne, Odsonne Edouard, Sam Johnstone, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Jean-Philippe Mateta, Luka Milivojevic, Will Hughes, Chris Richards, James Tomkins, Nathan Ferguson, Jairo Riedewald, James McArthur, Naouirou Ahamada.
Fulham vs Crystal Palace Lineups
Fulham vs Crystal Palace Preview
Fulham took six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 1-0 against Liverpool. They responded by beating Leicester 5-3, and followed that up by winning 0-2 against Southampton. Fulham only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Premier League matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew one and lost three, as they scored nine and conceded 11 goals.
Their past three matches saw Crystal Palace beating West Ham 4-3, losing 1-0 against Tottenham, and beating Bournemouth by 2-0. Crystal Palace, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn zero and lost four in their last six away in the Premier League.
Fulham vs Crystal Palace H2H
Fulham ended up winning 0-3 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Craven Cottage. Fulham outclassed Crystal Palace in their latest encounter, when they claimed a 3-0 win. The bookies have Fulham to win this match at best price odds of 2.38.
Current Premier League standings
Fulham approach round 37 as number 9 in the Premier League table with 51 points on their account so far. With 36 rounds behind them, Crystal Palace have amassed 43 points, placing them as number 12 in the standings.
Full Time Betting
Craven Cottage witnessed Fulham winning four of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost four in this run. Crystal Palace won two of their previous 10 games away, drew one and lost seven. Fulham might win at Craven Cottage this coming Saturday, but don’t expect them to keep a clean sheet as well. They won just two games to nil in their last 10 matches on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Fulham ran out 0-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Saturday. Both teams scored four times in the previous nine matches between home side Fulham and Crystal Palace. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75. Both teams to score paid out four times in the previous nine matches between home side Fulham and Crystal Palace. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last nine encounters between these two teams. Fulham managed an average of 1.43 goals, with Crystal Palace averaging 1.32 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in this run of matches. Fulham performed an average of 1.5 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Crystal Palace’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.