Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 22, 2023
The spotlight is on both Freiburg and Schalke 04, as the Bundesliga rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other on Sunday in the at Europa-Park Stadion.
The last time Freiburg played Schalke 04, they booked three points to their account and look well primed to secure another win on Sunday.
How to Live Stream Freiburg vs Schalke 04 on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Freiburg vs Schalke 04 may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Freiburg vs Schalke 04 on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Freiburg vs Schalke 04 Team Stats
- In the last 12 Freiburg matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Freiburg have not lost 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In 11 of the last 13 home matches Freiburg played, both teams scored
- Freiburg have conceded in the last 13 home matches in a row
- Freiburg have scored in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- Schalke 04 have not won 15 of the last 17 away matches
- In the last 5 Schalke 04 away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 6 Schalke 04 away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Schalke 04 have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
Freiburg vs Schalke 04 Squad lists
Christian Streich will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Schalke 04 from the following players:
- Uphoff (1), Flekken (26), Atubolu (21), Guenter (30), Schmidt (35), Sildillia (25), Ezekwem (24), Kuebler (17), Gulde (5), Ginter (28), Lienhart (3), Kyereh (11), Schmid (7), Eggestein (8), Roehl (34), Hoefler (27), Weisshaupt (33), Doan (42), Wagner (23), Sallai (22), Grifo (32), Jeong (29), Keitel (14), Hoeler (9), Gregoritsch (38), Petersen (18).
Schalke 04 Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Schalke 04 players that the manager Thomas Reis will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Schwolow (13), Wieszolek (34), Heekeren (28), Langer (34), Faehrmann (1), Ezeh (19), Brunner (27), Alvarez (33), Matriciani (41), Cisse (22), Uronen (18), Greiml (3), Kaminski (35), Yoshida (4), Jenz (25), van den Berg (5), Ouwejan (2), Kolodziejczak (15), Kral (30), Idrizi, Latza (8), Drexler (24), Aydin (23), Boujellab, Tauer (21), Zalazar (10), Kozuki (38), Serdar (8), Skarke (20), Mohr (29), Krauss (6), Karaman (19), Buelter (11), Frey (26), Polter (40), Sane (44), Terodde (9).
Freiburg vs Schalke 04 Lineups
Freiburg vs Schalke 04 Match Preview
Freiburg added two wins to their account in their three most recent outings, as they beat Bayern Munich by 1-2. Their next match left them empty-handed in a 0-1 defeat against Bayern Munich, followed up by a 1-2 win against Werder Bremen. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Freiburg have three wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost one. They scored nine and conceded six goals.
Schalke 04 collected one win from their last three matches, as Bayer Leverkusen won by 0-3. Hoffenheim were too strong as well, winning 2-0, before Schalke 04 won 5-2 against Hertha Berlin. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Schalke 04 failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn three and lost two, scoring three while also conceding six times. Schalke 04 have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Bundesliga. Hitting the target only seven times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 19 goals against.
Freiburg vs Schalke 04 H2H
Schalke 04 came through their last 7 matches against Freiburg without a single win. Freiburg had a good reading on Schalke 04 in their last two meetings, which they won by 4-0 and 2-0, respectively. Freiburg go into their upcoming match against Schalke 04 with a 60% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 6-2-2 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Freiburg kept a clean sheet in their last 4 Bundesliga encounters against Schalke 04. A high scoring match is a fairly rare occurrence when Freiburg face Schalke 04 as under 2.5 goals happened in seven times in the last ten matches. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.81 with the bookies.
Freiburg vs Schalke 04 Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Freiburg and Schalke 04 as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Freiburg (1.63) | Draw (3.90) | Schalke 04 (5.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.81) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.77) | BTTS Yes (2.00)
Full Time Betting
Europa-Park Stadion saw Freiburg winning four, drawing four and losing two of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Schalke 04 won one of their 10 most recent away games, drew four and lost five. Freiburg conceded at least once in their last 10 matches on home soil, whereas Schalke 04 managed three clean sheets in their 10 latest outings away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Freiburg won 2-0, followed up winning 4-0 before a third win by 2-0 secure total dominance in their last three matches against Schalke 04. Schalke 04 failed to score even once in their last 4 Bundesliga meetings with Freiburg. Over 2.5 goals happened only three times in the last ten matches Freiburg took on Schalke 04. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.81 with the bookies.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet nine times in the last ten encounters between Freiburg and Schalke 04 as under 2.5 goals happened three times. Freiburg scored an average of 1.7 goals a game, with Schalke 04 averaging 0.5 goals in this run. Freiburg saw over 2.5 goals in three of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Schalke 04’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.2 goals in these matches.