Last Updated: July 18, 2023
Ferencvaros go up against KÍ Klaksvík on Wednesday in a game played out at Groupama Arena. This is their first outing this season in the group stage of the Champions League.
Ferencvaros vs KÍ Klaksvík Stats
- Ferencvaros have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- In the last 4 Ferencvaros home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Ferencvaros have lost 4 of the last 5 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Ferencvaros have not won the last 5 matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 9 Ferencvaros matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- KÍ Klaksvík have won the last 13 away matches in a row
- KÍ Klaksvík have won 23 of the last 25 matches
- KÍ Klaksvík have not lost 29 of the last 30 matches
- KÍ Klaksvík have scored in 31 of the last 33 matches
- KÍ Klaksvík have not lost the last 13 away matches in a row
Ferencvaros vs KÍ Klaksvík Squad lists
Stanislav Cherchesov will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against KÍ Klaksvík from the following players:
- Adam Varga, Denes Dibusz, Gergo Szecsi, Endre Botka, Ibrahim Cisse, Lorand Paszka, Mats Knoester, Myenty Abena, Norbert Kajan, Samy Mmaee, Adam Halmai, Amer Gojak, Anderson Esiti, Balint Katona, Cebrails Makreckis, David Siger, Eldar Civic, Henry Wingo, Kristoffer Zachariassen, Krisztian Lisztes, Marquinhos, Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane, Mohammad Abu Fani, Muhamed Besic, Owusu Kwabena, Tokmac Chol Nguen, Tosin Kehinde, Xavier Mercier, Adama Traore, Aleksandar Pesic, Barnabas Varga, Carlos Auzqui, Nikolai Baden, Peter Barath, Rego Szantho, Roko Baturina, Ryan Mmaee.
KÍ Klaksvík Squad
Below is the full team squad of KÍ Klaksvík. The manager Hoseth will pick his starting XI against Ferencvaros from these players:
- Matras, Johansson, Pettersen, Hentze, Petersen, Kronberg, Pavlovic, Vatnsdal, Vilhelmsen, Danielsen, Ahmed, Faeroe, da Silva, Kalsoe, Johannessen, Forren, Frederiksberg, Hansson, Andreasen, Johannesen, Kassi, Boe Mikkelsen, Hansen, Poulsen, Joensen, Andreasen, Josephsen, Klettskard, Gaard, Gussiaas, a Logv.
Ferencvaros vs KÍ Klaksvík Lineups
Ferencvaros vs KÍ Klaksvík Preview
Ferencvaros won three of their previous six matches at Groupama Arena in the Champions League. They drew zero and suffered three defeats, scoring 13 goals to nine against.
KÍ Klaksvík are winless in their last six away games in the Champions League, in which they drew zero and lost three. They conceded eight goals while scoring one themselves.
Ferencvaros vs KÍ Klaksvík H2H
It finished all square when Ferencvaros last faced KÍ Klaksvík. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 0-0 in the end. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.50. Ferencvaros claimed zero wins, while KÍ Klaksvík picked up zero wins in the previous one match, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 5.50.
Full Time Betting
Groupama Arena saw Ferencvaros winning three, drawing four and losing three of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. KÍ Klaksvík won two of their 10 most recent away games, drew three and lost five. Of the last 10 times Ferencvaros stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened six times. Both teams also scored in seven of the last 10 away games for KÍ Klaksvík.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between Ferencvaros and KÍ Klaksvík failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 0-0 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.50.
Ferencvaros scored an average of 1.4 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals came out in nine of the last 10 matches KÍ Klaksvík played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of two goals themselves during this run.