Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: June 3, 2023
FC Utrecht enjoy home advantage, when visitors Sparta Rotterdam swing by this coming Thursday for a clash in the Eredivisie. The former will be looking to make that home advantage count.
Both FC Utrecht and Sparta Rotterdam aim to show their respective set of fans they are the better side on the pitch on Thursday. We are bound to see an exciting game.
How to Live Stream FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam on Thursday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam on TV
UK: Mola TV
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam Team Stats
- FC Utrecht have scored in 17 of the last 19 matches
- FC Utrecht have scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- FC Utrecht have won the last 3 home matches in a row
- FC Utrecht have not lost the last 4 home matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 FC Utrecht home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Sparta Rotterdam have not lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Sparta Rotterdam matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have scored in the last 6 away matches in a row
- In the last 3 Sparta Rotterdam away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam Squad lists
FC Utrecht Squad
The 41-year-old manager of FC Utrecht, Michael Silberbauer, will select the lineup against Sparta Rotterdam from the players listed below:
- Raatsie (32), de Keijzer (16), Gadellaa (61), Nijhuis (31), Barkas (1), Warmerdam (21), ter Avest (5), van der Maarel (2), van der Hoorn (33), Viergever (24), Hendriks (14), Kluivert (25), Klaiber (17), St. Jago (3), Ramselaar (23), Bozdogan (6), Toornstra (18), Rawlins (34), Brouwers (8), Maeda (30), Boussaid (26), Shein (38), van de Streek (22), Booth (10), Jensen (7), Labyad (20), Younes (11), Douvikas (9), Descotte (19), Dost (28), Sagnan (27).
Sparta Rotterdam Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Sparta Rotterdam players that the manager Maurice Steijn will choose from for the upcoming game:
- van Crooij (20), Kort, Olij (1), Coremans (30), Schoonderwaldt (20), Meijers (15), Drakpe (4), Vriends (3), Vianello, Abels (6), van Mullem (12), Pinto (5), Eerdhuijzen (4), Meissen (13), Sambo (2), Auassar (14), Verschueren (10), Meerstadt, de Guzman (8), Kitolano (16), Brouwer (17), Aleman (18), Namli (7), Melkersen (22), Saito (21), Tahiri (19), Lauritsen (9), van Crooij (11).
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam Lineups
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam Match Preview
FC Utrecht have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat RKC Waalwijk by 2-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 3-1 against Ajax, before claiming three points in a 3-2 win against FC Emmen. FC Utrecht claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Eredivisie. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored eight and conceded six goals.
Sparta Rotterdam look back on their last three matches with six points to show for their efforts. Against FC Volendam, they were left empty-handed in a 2-1 defeat, but they bounced back by beating Cambuur in a 4-1 win. They followed that up with a 0-5 win against FC Groningen in their most recent outing. Sparta Rotterdam claimed 13 points in their last six Eredivisie matches, winning four, drawing once as well as losing once. They conceded six and scored 16 goals themselves.
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam H2H
FC Utrecht claimed all three points in 8 of their 9 latest home matches against Sparta Rotterdam. The last time these two teams faced off against each other, FC Utrecht came away as 0-3 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Thursday. FC Utrecht are 9-1-0 against Sparta Rotterdam, who were beaten 3-0 in the most recent meeting between the pair. The bookmakers have the home side to win this match at best price odds of 1.83. FC Utrecht managed to score at least one goal in their last 4 encounters in the Eredivisie against Sparta Rotterdam. Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Sparta Rotterdam and FC Utrecht. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.05 with the bookies.
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between FC Utrecht and Sparta Rotterdam as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Utrecht (1.83) | Draw (3.80) | Sparta Rotterdam (3.80)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.08) | Over 2.5 (1.73)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.05) | BTTS Yes (1.70)
Full Time Betting
FC Utrecht won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing two and losing three as well. Sparta Rotterdam won five from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew three and lost two in this run. FC Utrecht won five of their last 10 Eredivisie matches, while Sparta Rotterdam managed six wins in their previous 10.
Both Teams to Score
FC Utrecht had a good reading on Sparta Rotterdam in their last two meetings, which they won by 3-1 and 3-0, respectively. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between Sparta Rotterdam and FC Utrecht. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.05 with the bookies. FC Utrecht scored at least once in 14 of their 15 most recent encounters in the Eredivisie against Sparta Rotterdam. Under 2.5 goals came out a winning bet only three times in ten matches between FC Utrecht and Sparta Rotterdam. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.73 with the bookies this coming Thursday.
Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in the ten encounters most recent outings between FC Utrecht and Sparta Rotterdam. More than two goals came out seven times, as FC Utrecht scored 2.5 goals on average, with Sparta Rotterdam pulling off 0.4 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of FC Utrecht’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.6 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Sparta Rotterdam’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.4 goals in these matches.