Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 15, 2023
Inter managed a tight win and kept a clean sheet in the first leg, thus knowing another clean sheet will see them go through, as they don’t need a win to seal qualification.
FC Porto vs Inter Stats
- FC Porto have not lost 22 of the last 24 matches
- In the last 10 FC Porto matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Porto have scored in 26 of the last 28 home matches
- FC Porto have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- FC Porto have won 10 of the last 12 matches
- Inter have not lost 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 14 of the last 16 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Inter have not lost 9 of the last 10 away matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Inter away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
FC Porto vs Inter Squad lists
FC Porto Squad
The 48-year-old coach of the home team, Sergio Conceicao, will select the lineup against Inter from this squad:
- Diogo Costa, Mehdi Taremi, Mateus Uribe, Pepe, Ivan Marcano, Otavio, Joao Mario, Pepe, Wendell, Stephen Eustaquio, Evanilson, Wenderson Galeno, Fabio Cardoso, Zaidu Sanusi, Marko Grujic, David Carmo, Antonio Martinez, Andre Franco, Danny Loader, Rodrigo Conceicao, Bruno Costa, Gabriel Veron, Bernardo Folha, Claudio Ramos, Samuel, Wilson Manafa, Vasco Sousa, Fernando Santos, Goncalo Borges.
This is the full squad of players that the Inter head coach Inzaghi will select from for his starting XI:
- Bastoni, Fontanarosa, Cordaz, Onana, Dalbert, D’Ambrosio, Dumfries, Dzeko, Dimarco, Acerbi, Calhanoglu, Mkhitaryan, Correa, Asllani, Martinez, Brozovic, Darmian, Zanotti, Skriniar, Barella, Biral, Botis, Bellanova, Gagliardini, Gosens, Lukaku, Handanovic, Andersen, de Vrij, Di Pentima, Carboni.
FC Porto vs Inter Lineups
FC Porto vs Inter Preview
FC Porto claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Champions League. They also drew zero and lost three, as they scored seven and conceded 13 goals.
Inter managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Champions League away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding eight times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
FC Porto vs Inter H2H
Winning 1-0 and 2-1 in the last two most matches against FC Porto, will have Inter looking forward to their upcoming away trip. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. FC Porto claimed one win in their previous five matches against Inter. The latter managed three wins in these five encounters against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.50.
Full Time Betting
FC Porto racked up nine wins in their previous 10 matches on their home ground across all tournaments. They lost one and now face Inter who won five of their previous 10 away matches. They drew three and lost two. FC Porto have kept visitors at Estadio do Dragao from scoring six times in their previous 10 matches on home soil. Meanwhile, Inter have been able to keep a clean sheet in four of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Inter came away with a 1-0 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio do Dragao.
Over 2.5 goals came up two times in the previous five encounters between FC Porto and Inter, as FC Porto scored one goal on average per game and Inter averaging 1.4 goals. Both teams scored in three times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for FC Porto, who scored an average of 1.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in three of the last ten matches that Inter played across all tournaments. They scored 1.1 times on average in the process.