Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
FC Porto are highly favoured to claim a win against Estoril, whom they face this coming Friday. In their current shape, a win at Estadio do Dragao seems to be the obvious outcome.
Estoril must be frustrated and desperate for points after a series of defeats this Liga season. Their upcoming game against FC Porto provides them with another good chance to get back to winning ways.
How to Live Stream FC Porto vs Estoril on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Porto vs Estoril may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Porto vs Estoril on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
FC Porto vs Estoril Team Stats
- FC Porto have not lost 23 of the last 25 matches
- FC Porto have scored in 26 of the last 28 home matches
- FC Porto have scored in 23 of the last 25 matches
- FC Porto have won 11 of the last 13 matches
- FC Porto have won 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Estoril have lost the last 5 away matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Estoril have lost the last 5 away matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Estoril have lost 6 of the last 8 matches without scoring a goal
- Estoril have lost 9 of the last 11 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Estoril have not won 17 of the last 19 matches
FC Porto vs Estoril Squad lists
FC Porto Squad
The 48-year-old Conceicao will select the starting eleven against Estoril from these players:
- Ramos (14), Costa (99), Samuel (94), Carmo (4), Cardoso (2), Marcano (5), Pepe (3), Wendell (22), Manafa (18), Sanusi (12), Franco (20), Folha (87), Evanilson (30), Grujic (16), Uribe (8), Otavio (25), Pepe (11), Eustaquio (46), Sousa, Martinez (29), Costa (28), Loader (19), Santos (38), Veron (7), Borges (70), Mario (23), Taremi (9), Conceicao (17), Galeno (13).
Here is the full team squad of Estoril. The 35 year-old Pedro Guerreiro will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Figueira (99), Oliveira (47), Silva (13), Vital (3), Alves (94), Joaozinho (31), Africo (4), Mexer (34), Coly (14), Delos (22), Santos (62), Allison (42), Aguilera, Geraldes (10), Lea Siliki (95), Carvalho (20), Gamboa, Marques (33), Rouai (91), Ndiaye (25), Alvaro (23), Guitane, Martins (7), Loreintz (32), Bamidele (90), Marques (9), Eduardo, Cassiano, Caue (93), Carlos (50), Araujo (78), Gouveia (21).
FC Porto vs Estoril Lineups
FC Porto vs Estoril Match Preview
FC Porto lost twice in their last three matches, as they were defeated 1-0 by Inter and 1-2 against Gil Vicente. They turned the table by winning 1-3 against Chaves. They were able to stay clear of relegation last season, and FC Porto now aim to climb the rankings to a more secure finish this term. In their last six Liga home matches, FC Porto racked up five strong wins, but no draws as they lost once. They scored 17 and conceded four goals. FC Porto are among the three top scoring teams at home so far this Liga campaign, banging in 32 goals to seven against.
Estoril endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 1-3 by Pacos de Ferreira, before Sporting CP ran out 2-0 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Vizela, who came out 0-3 winners. Estoril came through their last six away games in the Liga without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew zero and lost six in which, they were outscored by 11 goals to one. Estoril proved themselves generous visitors in the Liga this season, as they conceded an astonishing 14 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
FC Porto vs Estoril H2H
In 9 of their previous 11 meetings, FC Porto came away as winner against Estoril. The most recent outing between FC Porto and Estoril ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 6.50. FC Porto were ruthless against Estoril in recent meetings, and will be looking to keep their run going. The home side beat their coming visitors nine times in ten encounters. The bookmakers have another win for the home side best priced at 1.20. FC Porto scored at least once in 16 of their 17 most recent encounters in the Liga against Estoril. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the last ten matches between FC Porto and Estoril.
FC Porto rank two with 54 points to their name from 23 matches, while visitors Estoril rank 15 in the table on 22 points.
FC Porto vs Estoril Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for FC Porto vs Estoril as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Porto (1.20) | Draw (6.50) | Estoril (13.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.15) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.50) | BTTS Yes (2.50)
Full Time Betting
Estadio do Dragao witnessed FC Porto winning eight times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing one and losing one as well. Estoril claimed one wins, two draw and seven defeats in their last 10 games away. One should probably look at the home side to get the first goal in, as Estoril only scored the opener in three of their 10 previous away games. FC Porto scored the first goal in nine of their last 10 outings at home.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between FC Porto and Estoril ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 6.50. In the past ten matches between home side FC Porto and Estoril both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.50. FC Porto scored at least once in 16 of their 17 most recent encounters in the Liga against Estoril. Of the last ten encounters between FC Porto Estoril over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.67 with bookies.
Both teams scored five times in the last ten encounters between FC Porto and Estoril, while over 2.5 goals came out six times. FC Porto scored 2.6 goals on average, while Estoril pulled 0.6 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of FC Porto’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in three of the last ten matches that Estoril played across all tournaments. They scored 0.5 times on average in the process.