Last Updated: August 25, 2023
RheinEnergieSTADION plays host to the round 2 match this coming Saturday between FC Kolnand Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
While the hosts will battle for their first points of the season this coming Saturday, Wolfsburg will aim to handle the upcoming game in a similar trend as their opening match of the season.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Wolfsburg on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Koln vs Wolfsburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Wolfsburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
FC Koln vs Wolfsburg Team Stats
- In 13 of the last 15 FC Koln home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Koln have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- FC Koln have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- FC Koln have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- In the last 3 FC Koln home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Wolfsburg have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- Wolfsburg have conceded in the last 9 matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Wolfsburg played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 8 Wolfsburg matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Wolfsburg have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
FC Koln vs Wolfsburg Squad lists
FC Koln Squad
Steffen Baumgart will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Wolfsburg from the following players:
- Jonas Nickisch (12), Marvin Schwaebe (1), Matthias Koebbing (44), Philipp Pentke (20), Benno Schmitz (2), Georg Strauch (48), Jonas Hector (14), Julian Chabot (24), Kristian Pedersen (3), Leart Paqarada (17), Luca Kilian (15), Max Finkgrafe (35), Noah Katterbach (30), Rasmus Carstensen (18), Rijad Smajic (46), Timo Huebers (4), Dejan Ljubicic (7), Denis Huseinbasic (8), Dimitrios Limnios (19), Eric Martel (6), Florian Kainz (11), Jacob Steen Christensen (22), Jan Thielmann (29), Linton Maina (37), Mathias Olesen (47), Davie Selke (27), Florian Dietz (33), Gian-Luca Waldschmidt (9), Justin Diehl (49), Mark Uth (13), Sargis Adamyan (23), Steffen Tigges (21).
Below is the full team squad of Wolfsburg. The manager Kovac will pick his starting XI against FC Koln from these players:
- Koen Casteels (1), Lino Kasten (45), Niklas Klinger (30), Pavao Pervan (12), Philipp Schulze (35), Cedric Zesiger (5), David Odogu (47), Felix Lange (37), Joakim Maehle (21), Kilian Fischer (2), Maxence Lacroix (4), Moritz Jenz (25), Nicolas Cozza (8), Rogerio (13), Sebastiaan Bornauw (3), Aster Vranckx (6), Jakub Kaminski (16), Josuha Guilavogui (29), Kevin Paredes (40), Leandro Putaro, Lovro Majer (19), Lukas Ambros (36), Mattias Svanberg (32), Maximilian Arnold (27), Patrick Wimmer (39), Ridle Baku (20), Yannick Gerhardt (31), Dzenan Pejcinovic (18), Jonas Wind (23), Lukas Nmecha (10), Maximilian Philipp (17), Tiago Tomas (11), Vaclav Cerny (7).
FC Koln vs Wolfsburg Lineups
FC Koln vs Wolfsburg Match Preview
A draw is the best FC Koln can show from their last three games, where they came up short in a 1-2 defeat against Bayern Munich. A1-1 draw with Osnabrueck followed before they were defeated 1-0 by B. Dortmund. Wolfsburg hope to be contesting for a place in an international tournament in a season, where a top half finish looks like the minimum outcome. FC Koln only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at RheinEnergieSTADION in the Bundesliga. They also drew two and lost three of these six encounters, in which they scored seven and conceded eight goals.
Wolfsburg won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 1-2 against Hertha Berlin, before beating TuS Makkabi Berlin 0-6. Another win followed, this time by 2-0 against FC Heidenheim. FC Koln naturally hope for a top half position come reckoning day next spring, but experts foresee a tough battle ahead in the lower regions of the Bundesliga. Wolfsburg won half their previous six away matches in the Bundesliga, as well as seeing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored eight goals whilst conceding 11.
FC Koln vs Wolfsburg H2H
Wolfsburg celebrated a 0-2 win in their most recent meeting with their FC Koln. Are we in for something similar at RheinEnergieSTADION this coming Saturday, or does the latter have something else in store? In last ten encounters between the clubs, Wolfsburg have been the dominant force winning five matches against FC Koln. The bookies have Wolfsburg to win this match at best price odds of 3.20. Wolfsburg scored at least once in their last 9 Bundesliga matches against FC Koln. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the last ten matches between FC Koln and Wolfsburg.
FC Koln vs Wolfsburg Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between FC Koln and Wolfsburg as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Koln (2.20) | Draw (3.40) | Wolfsburg (3.20)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.10) | Over 2.5 (1.73)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.25) | BTTS Yes (1.57)
Full Time Betting
FC Koln claimed four wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing three and losing three. Wolfsburg won four of their last 10 away games, as they also drew one and lost five of these matches. Wolfsburg got the first goal of the game in seven of their last 10 away matches, with FC Koln doing the same in three of their previous 10 games at home.
Both Teams to Score
Wolfsburg won 0-2 the last time, they faced FC Koln, who won the match before that, when FC Koln claimed a 4-2 win. In the past ten matches between home side FC Koln and Wolfsburg both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.57. Wolfsburg scored at least once in their last 9 Bundesliga matches against FC Koln. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten matches between FC Koln and Wolfsburg. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 2.10 with bookies.
Over 3.5 goals came out five times in the past ten encounters between FC Koln and Wolfsburg, with the former on an average of 1.5 goals a game. Wolfsburg scored 1.7 goals per game and both teams scored six times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of FC Koln’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.5 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Wolfsburg, who managed to score 1.7 times in those matches.