Last Updated: September 15, 2023
Hoffenheim visit RheinEnergieSTADION on Saturday for a Bundesliga fixture with home side FC Koln.
Hoffenheim will be aiming to extend their lead over FC Koln when they meet in the Bundesliga on on Saturday. The hosts, however, will be determined to prevent this and make sure their next opponents remain within reach.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Hoffenheim this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Koln vs Hoffenheim may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Hoffenheim on TV
UK: Sky Sports
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 FC Koln home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Koln have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- FC Koln have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- FC Koln have scored in 7 of the last 8 home matches
- FC Koln have conceded in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- In the last 13 matches in a row Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 40 of the last 41 matches
- Hoffenheim have conceded in the last 19 away matches in a row
- In 12 of the last 13 Hoffenheim matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hoffenheim have scored in the last 13 matches in a row
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Squad lists
FC Koln Squad
Baumgart will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Hoffenheim from the players listed below:
- Jonas Nickisch (12), Marvin Schwaebe (1), Matthias Koebbing (44), Philipp Pentke (20), Benno Schmitz (2), Dominique Heintz, Julian Chabot (24), Leart Paqarada (17), Luca Kilian (15), Max Finkgrafe (35), Noah Katterbach (30), Rasmus Carstensen (18), Timo Huebers (4), Dejan Ljubicic (7), Denis Huseinbasic (8), Dimitrios Limnios (19), Eric Martel (6), Faride Alidou (40), Florian Kainz (11), Jacob Steen Christensen (22), Jan Thielmann (29), Linton Maina (37), Mathias Olesen (47), Davie Selke (27), Florian Dietz (33), Gian-Luca Waldschmidt (9), Mark Uth (13), Sargis Adamyan (23), Steffen Tigges (21).
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 45 year-old Hoffenheim manager Matarazzo will select his starting XI from these players:
- Luca Philipp (37), Nahuel Noll (36), Oliver Baumann (1), Attila Szalai (41), John Anthony Brooks (23), Joshua Quarshie (48), Kasim Adams (15), Kevin Akpoguma (25), Kevin Vogt (22), Ozan Kabak (5), Pavel Kaderabek (3), Stanley N’Soki (34), Anton Stach (16), Bambase Conte, Dennis Geiger (8), Diadie Samassekou (18), Finn Becker (20), Florian Grillitsch (11), Grischa Proemel (6), Marco John (24), Robert Skov (29), Tom Bischof (39), Umut Tohumcu (40), Andrej Kramaric (27), Ihlas Bebou (9), Julian Justvan (17), Marius Buelter (21), Maximilian Beier (14), Mergim Berisha (7), Wout Weghorst (10).
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Lineups
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Match Preview
A single point is all FC Koln have to show from their last three games, where they came up short, losing 1-0 and 1-2 against B. Dortmund and Wolfsburg respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation with a 1-1 against Eintracht. A top half finish is the dream target for FC Koln, although keeping their Bundesliga status for another season has to be the priority. FC Koln claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Bundesliga, which also saw them drawing two and losing three matches, in which they scored eight and conceded eight goals.
In their last three matches, Hoffenheim lost against Freiburg by 1-2, beat FC Heidenheim by 2-3 winning 3-1 against Wolfsburg. Hoffenheim go into the season with the clear aim of a top half finish, and if they can build some momentum early on, perhaps even throw their hat in the ring for a place in an international tournament. Hoffenheim claimed two wins against two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Bundesliga. The scoreline from these matches reads eight goals conceded and eight scored.
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim H2H
FC Koln won just one of their 14 most recent encounters against Hoffenheim. It was an enormously entertaining 1-3 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well on Saturday. Hoffenheim usually handle FC Koln well, winning eight of last ten encounters. FC Koln claimed a rare 3-1 win in their last meeting, though, and look to double up. The bookies have Hoffenheim to win this match at best price odds of 3.10. Hoffenheim managed at least one goal in 16 of their previous 17 Bundesliga matches against FC Koln. In five matches of the previous ten matches between FC Koln and Hoffenheim both teams scored.
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for FC Koln vs Hoffenheim as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Koln (2.15) | Draw (3.50) | Hoffenheim (3.10)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.20) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.38) | BTTS Yes (1.53)
Full Time Betting
FC Koln won four of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing two and losing four as well. Hoffenheim won three from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost five in this run. FC Koln got the opening goal of the game in four of their last 10 matches on home soil, with Hoffenheim scoring the opener three times in 10.
Both Teams to Score
It was an enormously entertaining 1-3 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well on Saturday. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side FC Koln and Hoffenheim. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.53. Hoffenheim managed at least one goal in 16 of their previous 17 Bundesliga matches against FC Koln. In the last ten matches between FC Koln and Hoffenheim, both teams to score came up five times.
There were over two goals eight times in ten encounters most recent outings between Hoffenheim and FC Koln, with the last FC Koln averaging 0.8 goals a game. Hoffenheim scored an average of 2.8 goals, while both teams to score came out five times over the same period. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of FC Koln’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.5 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in nine of Hoffenheim’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of two goals in these matches.