Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 6, 2023
Despite their unconvincing form, FC Koln stand a good chance of adding three more points to their account in round 24. They face Bochum this coming Friday, and they’ll be disappointed to miss out on a win at RheinEnergieSTADION.
FC Koln must desire to end their current Bundesliga win-less run on Friday. Since they are considered to be the favourites of the match, they hope that the long-awaited win will finally come.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Bochum this coming Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Koln vs Bochum may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Bochum on TV
UK: Sky Sports
FC Koln vs Bochum Team Stats
- FC Koln have won 4 of the last 5 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- FC Koln have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 7 of the last 9 FC Koln home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- FC Koln have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- FC Koln have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Bochum have conceded in the last 14 matches in a row
- Bochum have not won 12 of the last 14 matches
- Bochum have not won 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Bochum have lost the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Bochum have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
FC Koln vs Bochum Squad lists
FC Koln Squad
Steffen Baumgart will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Bochum from the following players:
- Roloff, Schwaebe, Koebbing (44), Horn (1), Schmitz (2), Strauch (48), Hector (14), Chabot (24), Pedersen (3), Kilian (15), Soldo (5), Smajic (46), Huebers (4), Ljubicic (7), Huseinbasic (8), Limnios (19), Skhiri (28), Martel (6), Kainz (11), Thielmann (29), Schwirten (45), Schindler (34), Maina (37), Olesen (47), Lemperle (25), Selke (27), Dietz (33), Diehl (49), Uth (13), Adamyan (23), Andersson (9), Tigges (21).
Here is the full team squad of Bochum. The 54 year-old Thomas Letsch will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Riemann (1), Johansson (26), Esser (21), Grave (34), Gamboa (2), Soares (3), Heintz (30), Masovic (4), Ordets (20), Osei-Tutu (18), Schlotterbeck (31), Stafylidis (16), Tolba (25), Janko (23), Lambropoulos (24), Losilla (8), Goralski (5), Stoeger (7), Osterhage (6), Foerster (10), Kunde (28), Antwi-Adjej (22), Holtmann (17), Broschinski (29), Hofmann (33), Ganvoula (35), Zoller (9), Asano (11).
FC Koln vs Bochum Lineups
FC Koln vs Bochum Match Preview
FC Koln only added a single point to their account in their last three games, where they lost 3-0 and 0-2 against VfB Stuttgart and Wolfsburg respectively. At least they managed a 0-0 draw with Union Berlin. FC Koln managed to win two of their past six home matches in the Bundesliga. In the remaining four, they drew two and lost two, as they scored 12 and conceded six goals.
Bochum were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 0-2 by Freiburg. Next up, Werder Bremen won 3-0, before losing 0-2 against Schalke 04. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Bochum failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn zero and lost five, scoring three while also conceding 16 times. Bochum proved themselves generous visitors in the Bundesliga this season, as they conceded an astonishing 35 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
FC Koln vs Bochum H2H
Bochum have been uncomfortable against their next opponent in recent meetings, as they are without a win in 7 games against FC Koln. FC Koln and Bochum had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.60. Looking back over their last ten encounters serves to emphasize how equally paired the two teams usually are. Visitors Bochum claimed a win in two of the previous ten matches. Hosting side FC Koln won six of these, as the bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.70. FC Koln managed to score at least one goal in their last 4 encounters in the Bundesliga against Bochum. In the last ten matches between FC Koln and Bochum over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.80 with bookies.
FC Koln are number 12 in the table on 27 points after 23 matches. Bochum rank as number 18 with 19 points after 23 matches played.
FC Koln vs Bochum Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between FC Koln and Bochum as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Koln (1.70) | Draw (3.60) | Bochum (5.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Need a bookmaker for FC Koln vs Bochum? Claim your risk free bet here
Full Time Betting
RheinEnergieSTADION witnessed FC Koln winning five of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost three in this run. Bochum won two of their previous 10 games away, drew one and lost seven. Bochum scored the first goal of the match a modest two times in their 10 previous games played away from home. However, FC Koln were first on target six times in their last 10 outings on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between FC Koln and Bochum failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.60. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies. FC Koln scored at least once in 7 of their 8 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Bochum. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came up six times in the previous ten encounters between FC Koln and Bochum, as FC Koln scored 1.4 goals on average per game and Bochum averaging 1.4 goals. Both teams scored in seven times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for FC Koln, who scored an average of two goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in six of the last ten matches that Bochum played across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 times on average in the process.