Last Updated: May 27, 2023
The spotlight is on FC Koln and Bayern Munich, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other on Saturday at RheinEnergieSTADION in the Bundesliga.
With only 1 matches left in the season, Bayern Munich still have a chance to win the title. Winning all their remaining games, including their upcoming visit to FC Koln, is essential to keep their hopes alive, so expect a highly motivated home team.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Bayern Munich this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Koln vs Bayern Munich may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Koln vs Bayern Munich on TV
UK: Sky Sports
FC Koln vs Bayern Munich Team Stats
- In 6 of the last 7 matches FC Koln played, both teams scored
- In 8 of the last 9 FC Koln home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Koln have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 FC Koln home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- FC Koln have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 47 of the last 49 matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 27 of the last 29 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Bayern Munich away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 7 away matches Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
FC Koln vs Bayern Munich Squad lists
FC Koln Squad
Baumgart will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Bayern Munich from the players listed below:
- Roloff, Schwaebe, Koebbing (44), Horn (1), Schmitz (2), Strauch (48), Hector (14), Chabot (24), Pedersen (3), Kilian (15), Soldo (5), Smajic (46), Huebers (4), Ljubicic (7), Huseinbasic (8), Limnios (19), Skhiri (28), Martel (6), Kainz (11), Thielmann (29), Schwirten (45), Schindler (34), Maina (37), Olesen (47), Lemperle (25), Selke (27), Dietz (33), Diehl (49), Uth (13), Adamyan (23), Andersson (9), Tigges (21).
Bayern Munich Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Bayern Munich head coach Tuchel will select from for his starting XI:
- Schenk (35), Neuer (1), Ulreich (26), Sommer (27), Davies (19), Pavard (5), Sarr (20), Blind (23), Upamecano (2), Cancelo (22), Stanisic (44), de Ligt (4), Mazraoui (40), Kimmich (6), Goretzka (8), Wanner (14), Gravenberch (38), Ibrahimovic (46), Choupo-Moting (13), Musiala (42), Coman (11), Sane (10), Tel (39), Mane (17), Gnabry (7), Muller (25).
FC Koln vs Bayern Munich Lineups
FC Koln vs Bayern Munich Match Preview
FC Koln look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 1-2 and 5-2 against Bayer Leverkusen and Hertha Berlin respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Werder Bremen, who claimed a point in a 1-1 draw. FC Koln claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Bundesliga, which also saw them drawing two and losing three matches, in which they scored six and conceded eight goals.
Despite losing their latest outing, results have generally been decent in the last three matches for Bayern Munich. They first took out Werder Bremen by 1-2 before downing Schalke 04 by 6-0. The winning streak came to an end against RB Leipzig, who ran out 1-3 winners. Bayern Munich managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Bundesliga away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding ten times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats. Bayern Munich have been prolific goalscorers in the Bundesliga, not least away from home. Until now, they have been on target 37 times, making them the most scoring away side, while also letting in 20 goals.
FC Koln vs Bayern Munich H2H
Bayern Munich ran out winners in 9 of their last 10 matches against FC Koln. FC Koln and Bayern Munich settled for a point in a 1-1 draw, when last faced with each other. The best betting odds on a another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 6.00. Bayern Munich are currently enjoying a great run against FC Koln, against whom they have a 9-1-0 advantage. They should be eagerly awaiting this away trip to RheinEnergieSTADION. The bookies have Bayern Munich to win this match at best price odds of 1.30. Bayern Munich scored at least once in their last 18 Bundesliga matches against FC Koln. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the last ten matches between FC Koln and Bayern Munich.
FC Koln vs Bayern Munich Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for FC Koln vs Bayern Munich as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Koln (8.00) | Draw (6.00) | Bayern Munich (1.30)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (4.00) | Over 2.5 (1.25)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.63) | BTTS Yes (1.44)
Full Time Betting
FC Koln won three of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing three and losing four as well. Bayern Munich won six from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew zero and lost four in this run. It is a little hit-and-miss, whether home matches for FC Koln go over or under 2.5 goals. Over 2.5 happened four times in their last 10 at RheinEnergieSTADION. It came out seven times in 10 league matches away for Bayern Munich.
Both Teams to Score
FC Koln and Bayern Munich had to make do with a point each in their latest encounter, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 6.00. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side FC Koln and Bayern Munich. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.44. There was over 2.5 goals in 7 of the 8 most recent Bundesliga encounters between FC Koln and Bayern Munich. Under 2.5 goals came out a winning bet only two times in ten matches between FC Koln and Bayern Munich. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.25 with the bookies this coming Saturday.
Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in the ten encounters most recent outings between FC Koln and Bayern Munich. More than three goals came out eight times, as FC Koln scored 0.7 goals on average, with Bayern Munich pulling off three goals on average. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in five of FC Koln’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.6 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Bayern Munich, who managed to score 1.6 times in those matches.