FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 16, 2023
The Eredivisie tie at Euroborg on on Sunday sees home team FC Groningen up against SC Heerenveen.
How to Live Stream FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen on TV
UK: Mola TV
FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen Team Stats
- FC Groningen have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- FC Groningen have not won 12 of the last 13 matches
- FC Groningen have conceded in 14 of the last 16 home matches
- FC Groningen have not won 11 of the last 13 home matches
- In 7 of the last 8 FC Groningen home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- SC Heerenveen have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 matches SC Heerenveen played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 8 SC Heerenveen away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 away matches in a row SC Heerenveen played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 SC Heerenveen matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen Squad lists
FC Groningen Squad
van der Ree will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against SC Heerenveen from the players listed below:
- Jan De Boer, Jesper Meijster, Michael Verrips, Peter Leeuwenburgh.
- Damil Dankerlui, Jetro Willems, Joey Pelupessy, Liam van Gelderen, Mads Bech, Matej Chalus, Nordin Musampa, Radinio Balker, Thijmen Blokzijl.
- Aimar Sher, Daleho Irandust, Emmanuel Matuta, Isak Dybvik, Johan Hove, Laros Duarte, Luciano Valente, Paulos Abraham, Ragnar Oratmangoen, Tomas Suslov.
- Oliver Antman, Elvis Manu, Florian Krueger, Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist, Ricardo Pepi, Thom van Bergen.
SC Heerenveen Squad
Here is the full team squad of SC Heerenveen. The 54 year-old Kees van Wonderen will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Andries Noppert, Jan Bekkema, Xavier Mous.
- Hussein Ali, Jeffrey Bruma, Joost van Aken, Kaj van der Veldt, Milan van Ewijk, Pawel Bochniewicz, Rami Kaib, Roan van der Plaat, Sven van Beek, Timo Zaal.
- Anas Tahiri, Djenahro Nunumete, Mats Koehlert, Rami Al Hajj, Simon Olsson, Syb van Ottele, Thom Haye, Tibor Halilovic.
- Alexander Timossi Andersson, Amir Ismail, Antoine Colassin, Che Nunnely, Daniel Seland Karlsbakk, Osame Sahraoui, Pelle van Amersfoort, Sydney van Hooijdonk, Trustin van ‘t Loo.
FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen Lineups
FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen Match Preview
FC Groningen managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 3-0 victory against Excelsior. They went on to lose 1-0 against Feyenoord, before getting dumped in a 1-0 defeat against AZ Alkmaar. In their last six Eredivisie matches at home, FC Groningen have one win, while they’ve drawn two and lost three. FC Groningen are one of the three worst home sides so far this Eredivisie campaign. They only achieved 12 points and three wins, scoring 17 at Euroborg whilst conceding 21 as well.
SC Heerenveen were only able to take one point from their past three games. They came up short in a 0-1 defeat against Feyenoord before drawing 3-3 with Twente. They were defeated once again, when Ajax ran out 2-4 winners. SC Heerenveen won twice, while also recording two draws, and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Eredivisie. The scoreline from these matches says seven goals conceded and six scored. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as SC Heerenveen did this season, in the Eredivisie. They have so far collected no less than five draws.
FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen H2H
SC Heerenveen got the better of FC Groningen in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 3-1 and 3-1, respectively. Neither side have been the dominant force in recent meetings between FC Groningen and SC Heerenveen, as SC Heerenveen won three of the last ten Matches, while FC Groningen won two matches of these ten encounters. The bookies have SC Heerenveen to win this match at best price odds of 2.45.
Full Time Betting
Both sides have been rather generous in recent weeks, with FC Groningen only managing a clean sheet in one of their last 10 games on home soil. SC Heerenveen arrive at Euroborg having kept their opponent from scoring in two of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Winning 3-1 and 3-1 in the last two most matches against FC Groningen, will have SC Heerenveen looking forward to their upcoming away trip. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between FC Groningen and SC Heerenveen would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.70 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. FC Groningen managed an average of 1.2 goals, with SC Heerenveen averaging 1.6 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of FC Groningen’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 0.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for SC Heerenveen, who scored 1.2 times on average in those matches.