FC Emmen vs Feyenoord – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
Feyenoord are highly favoured to claim a win against FC Emmen, whom they face this coming Sunday. In their current shape, a win at De Oude Meerdijk seems to be the obvious outcome.
FC Emmen are chasing revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the latest encounter against Feyenoord. However, judging by prices from the bookmakers, they are in for a tough assignment this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream FC Emmen vs Feyenoord on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of FC Emmen vs Feyenoord may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream FC Emmen vs Feyenoord on TV
UK: Mola TV
FC Emmen vs Feyenoord Team Stats
- FC Emmen have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 FC Emmen home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 FC Emmen matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- FC Emmen have not won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- In 5 of the last 7 FC Emmen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Feyenoord have scored in the last 34 matches in a row
- Feyenoord have not lost 25 of the last 27 matches
- Feyenoord have scored in the last 15 away matches in a row
- Feyenoord have not lost 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Feyenoord have won 9 of the last 11 matches
FC Emmen vs Feyenoord Squad lists
FC Emmen Squad
The 51-year-old manager of FC Emmen, Dick Lukkien, will select the lineup against Feyenoord from the players listed below:
- Oelschlaegel (1), van Dorp (16), Wolfs (26), van der Hart (32), El Messaoudi (23), Luzayadio (29), Funke (21), Vos (14), Hardeveld (3), Veldmate (4), Dirksen (24), Veendorp (2), Burnet (18), Heylen (13), Araujo (5), te Wierik (17), Bouchouari (34), Toufiqui (27), Scholte (19), Quaedvlieg (12), Vlak (20), Antonisse (57), Bernadou (8), Kieftenbeld (6), Diemers (10), Hoesen (21), Sanchez (15), Assenhoun (11), Lieder (30), Guclu (99), Romeny (77), Darfalou (28), Zivkovic (9), Mendes (7).
Below is the full team squad of Feyenoord. The manager Slot will pick his starting XI against FC Emmen from these players:
- Remie (51), Bijlow (1), Marciano (21), Troost (49), Wellenreuther (22), Hancko (33), Rasmussen (6), Geertruida (4), Lopez (15), Pedersen (2), Benita (24), Kasanwirjo (28), Hartman (5), Milambo (48), Trauner (18), Dilrosun (11), Wieffer (20), Taabouni (25), Kokcu (10), Waalemark (23), Timber (8), Szymanski (17), Jahanbakhsh (7), Danilo (9), Bullaude (30), Paixao (14), Idrissi (26), Gimenez (29).
FC Emmen vs Feyenoord Lineups
FC Emmen vs Feyenoord Match Preview
FC Emmen have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it opened with a 2-3 victory against SC Heerenveen. Unable to follow that up, they went down 0-3 against Twente, before handing over all three points in a 5-1 defeat against AZ Alkmaar. They went into the season as candidates for the drop, and unfortunately for FC Emmen, they have lived up to expectations. As the season draws to a close, they are still in with a chance of escaping relegation, though. FC Emmen just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six Eredivisie matches at the De Oude Meerdijk. They also drew two and lost three of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded eight goals. FC Emmen are one of the worst home teams in the Eredivisie with a dismal 18 points and just three wins. They scored 15 at De Oude Meerdijk while conceding 20 as well.
Feyenoord look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against FC Utrecht, who were defeated by 3-1. Then, Excelsior got outclassed in a 0-2 win, before beating Go Ahead Eagles by 3-0. Feyenoord bulldozed their way to six wins in six Eredivisie away matches, which naturally is the best possible outcome for any side currently in this division. They outscored their opponents by 17 goals to six along the way. Feyenoord have been prolific goalscorers in the Eredivisie, not least away from home. Until now, they have been on target 41 times, making them the most scoring away side, while also letting in 19 goals.
FC Emmen vs Feyenoord H2H
FC Emmen were unable to win even once in their last 7 matches against Feyenoord. The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Feyenoord came away with a 4-0 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at De Oude Meerdijk. FC Emmen enter the match against Feyenoord with a 0-2-5 record in their previous seven encounters. A win rate of 0%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. There was over 2.5 goals in 6 of the 7 most recent Eredivisie encounters between FC Emmen and Feyenoord. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past seven matches between home side FC Emmen and Feyenoord. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.67.
FC Emmen vs Feyenoord Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between FC Emmen and Feyenoord as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: FC Emmen (6.00) | Draw (4.75) | Feyenoord (1.44)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.60) | Over 2.5 (1.48)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
FC Emmen claimed a modest three wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in four of the games, whilst losing three. Feyenoord won seven of their last 10 games away, drew two and lost one of the games in this run. Feyenoord racked up three win from their last 10 possible away games without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other Feyenoord came away as 4-0 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind this coming Sunday. In the past seven matches between home side FC Emmen and Feyenoord both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.67. Feyenoord scored at least once in their last 7 Eredivisie matches against FC Emmen. Over 2.5 goals came out one time in the last seven matches between FC Emmen and Feyenoord. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 2.60 with bookies.
Over 2.5 goals paid out six times in the previous seven encounters between these two Eredivisie sides. FC Emmen pulled off an average of one goal, while Feyenoord settled for an average of 3.14 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in this streak. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for FC Emmen, who scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten outings for Feyenoord, who managed to score 2.5 times in those matches.