Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
Excelsior come up against visiting side Fortuna Sittard in a Eredivisie fixture this coming Sunday at Van Donge and De Roo Stadion.
Though only separated by a few points, Fortuna Sittard will have their work cut out for them on Sunday. Excelsior are favoured to maintain the lead, they hold on Fortuna Sittard in the Eredivisie table.
How to Live Stream Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard on TV
UK: Mola TV
Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard Team Stats
- Excelsior have not won 13 of the last 15 matches
- In the last 3 Excelsior matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 4 Excelsior matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Excelsior home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Excelsior have not won 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Fortuna Sittard have conceded in 25 of the last 27 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Fortuna Sittard matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Fortuna Sittard have lost 3 of the last 4 matches without scoring a goal
- Fortuna Sittard have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Fortuna Sittard have lost 5 of the last 7 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard Squad lists
Marinus Dijkhuizen will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Fortuna Sittard from the following players:
- Alblas (18), Kuiper (38), van Gassel (1), Zagre (12), Roodenburg, Pierie (3), Awoudja (17), Tjoe-A-On (28), Markelo (24), El Yaakoubi (4), Seymor (34), Horemans (2), Nieuwpoort (16), Fein (5), Eijgenraam (6), Baas (33), Goudmijn (8), Azarkan (10), Naujoks (15), Koopmeiners (23), Kharchouch (9), Besuijen (27), Ayoub (21), Vugts (35), Driouech (14), Donkor (11), Lamprou (22), van Duinen (29), Agrafiotis (7), Eyongo (19).
Fortuna Sittard Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Fortuna Sittard head coach Velazquez will select from for his starting XI:
- Pandur (31), Hendriks (22), van Osch (1), Nieling (20), Siovas (33), Cox (5), Pinto (12), van Beijnen (18), Aksit (23), Vita (61), Guth (14), Janssen (4), Hogervorst (48), Radic (55), Navarro (2), Ferati (19), Duarte (6), Erdogan (21), Cordoba (7), Bistrovic (8), Ozyakup (15), Kurt (24), Yilmaz (17), Cakir (28), Cangiano (74), Tasci (34), Cisse (27), Gladon (11), Buitink (29), Noslin (77), Embalo (85).
Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard Lineups
Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard Match Preview
Excelsior are without a win from their previous three outings, as Vitesse managed a draw, before they lost 0-2 against Feyenoord. Their latest match ended in a 0-0 draw with SC Heerenveen. Excelsior are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Excelsior claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in the Eredivisie. They also drew one and lost three, scored seven goals and conceded 11.
It is all or nothing with Fortuna Sittard following one win in their previous three outings. They first went down 2-0 in an encounter with Go Ahead Eagles to which, they replied by beating Vitesse2-0. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 2-1 against PSV Eindhoven. Fortuna Sittard only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Eredivisie. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by 14 goals to five.
Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard H2H
A 1-0 win was the follow-up to a 4-1 victory, when Fortuna Sittard last faced Excelsior, no doubt raising the spirits ahead of their next trip. Excelsior enter the match against Fortuna Sittard with a 0-1-2 record in their previous three encounters. A win rate of 0%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last three matches between Excelsior and Fortuna Sittard.
Excelsior vs Fortuna Sittard Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Excelsior and Fortuna Sittard as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Excelsior (2.05) | Draw (3.50) | Fortuna Sittard (3.40)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.35) | Over 2.5 (1.57)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.50) | BTTS Yes (1.50)
Full Time Betting
Excelsior claimed three wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing two and losing five. Fortuna Sittard won three of their last 10 away games, as they also drew one and lost six of these matches. Fortuna Sittard apparently have a hard time keeping opponents at bay on their travel with just three clean sheets in their last 10 away matches. Excelsior pulled off one clean sheets in their past 10 matches Van Donge and De Roo Stadion.
Both Teams to Score
Fortuna Sittard celebrated a 1-0 win as well as a 4-1 victory in the last two matches played against Excelsior. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last three matches between Excelsior and Fortuna Sittard.
Over 2.5 goals came out one time in the last three encounters between these two teams. Excelsior managed an average of 0.66 goals, with Fortuna Sittard averaging 1.99 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet two times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Excelsior’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 0.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten outings for Fortuna Sittard, who managed to score 1.1 times in those matches.