Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 3, 2023
The Premier League tie at Goodison Park on this coming Monday sees home team Everton up against Tottenham.
Everton vs Tottenham Stats
- Everton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches without conceding a goal
- In the last 4 Everton home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Everton have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Everton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches and the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Everton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Tottenham have lost the last 3 away matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Tottenham have lost the last 3 away matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Tottenham have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Tottenham have lost the last 4 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In the last 3 Tottenham away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
Everton vs Tottenham Squad lists
Dyche will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Tottenham from the players listed below:
- Lonergan, Begovic, Pickford, Godfrey, Coady, Tarkowski, Holgate, Keane, Patterson, Vinagre, Coleman, Mykolenko, Mina, Doucoure, Onana, Townsend, McNeil, Gueye, Garner, Davies, Iwobi, Gray, Calvert-Lewin, Simms, Maupay.
Below is the full team squad of Tottenham. The manager Conte will pick his starting XI against Everton from these players:
- Whiteman, Danjuma, Davies, Austin, Lenglet, Romero, Sanchez, Kulusevski, Royal, Dier, Forster, Kane, Son, Lloris, Perisic, Tanganga, Moura, Skipp, Sarr, Porro, Hoejbjerg, Richarlison, Bentancur, Sessegnon, Bissouma.
Everton vs Tottenham Lineups
Everton vs Tottenham Preview
Everton are unbeaten in their last three games after drawing 2-2 with Nottingham Forest, beating Brentford 1-0 and drawing 2-2 with Chelsea. Everton won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Premier League, while also drawing zero. They suffered three defeats, while they scored five and conceded eight goals. Everton are the least scoring home side in the Premier League with just 12 scored to 16 goals against.
Tottenham are unbeaten in their last three matches, which began with a 0-0 draw against AC Milan. Then, they took out Nottingham Forest 3-1, followed by a 3-3 draw with Southampton. Tottenham claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Premier League. The scoreline from these matches reads 12 goals conceded and 11 scored.
Everton vs Tottenham H2H
Everton won just one of their 20 most recent encounters against Tottenham. The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Tottenham came away as 2-0 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Monday. In last ten encounters between the clubs, Tottenham have been the dominant force winning five matches against Everton. The bookies have Tottenham to win this match at best price odds of 2.15.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Everton claimed a modest five wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in zero of the games, whilst losing five. Tottenham won three of their last 10 games away, drew two and lost five of the games in this run. Both teams scored in four of the last 10 home league matches for Everton. Both teams also found the back of the net five times in the previous 10 league games away for Tottenham.
Both Teams to Score
Tottenham celebrated a 2-0 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Goodison Park on Monday? Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Tottenham and Everton. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies. Of the last ten encounters between Everton Tottenham over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 2.10 with bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in the ten encounters most recent outings between Everton and Tottenham. More than three goals came out five times, as Everton scored 0.8 goals on average, with Tottenham pulling off 2.3 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Everton, who scored an average of 0.8 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in three of the last ten matches that Tottenham played across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 times on average in the process.