Last Updated: May 27, 2023
The Premier League clash at Goodison Park on Sunday sees Everton hosting opponents Bournemouth.
Everton vs Bournemouth Stats
- Everton have not won 11 of the last 13 matches
- Everton have lost the last 3 home matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In the last 4 Everton matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Everton have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Everton have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Bournemouth away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Bournemouth have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Bournemouth have won 3 of the last 4 away matches
- In 3 of the last 4 Bournemouth away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Bournemouth have scored in 5 of the last 7 matches
Everton vs Bournemouth Squad lists
The 51-year-old manager of Everton, Sean Dyche, will select the lineup against Bournemouth from the players listed below:
- Tarkowski, Iwobi, Pickford, Gueye, Mykolenko, Onana, McNeil, Gray, Coady, Coleman, Doucoure, Calvert-Lewin, Patterson, Maupay, Godfrey, Keane, Mina, Garner, Holgate, Davies, Simms, Begovic, Lonergan, Vinagre, Townsend.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 40 year-old Bournemouth manager O’Neil will select his starting XI from these players:
- Adam Smith, Antoine Semenyo, Ben Greenwood, Chris Mepham, Dango Ouattara, Darren Randolph, David Brooks, Dominic Solanke, Hamed Traore, Illia Zabarnyi, Jack Stacey, Jack Stephens, Jaidon Anthony, Jefferson Lerma, Joe Rothwell, Jordan Zemura, Junior Stanislas, Kieffer Moore, Lewis Cook, Lloyd Kelly, Marcos Senesi, Marcus Tavernier, Mark Travers, Matias Vina, Neto, Philip Billing, Ryan Christie, Ryan Fredericks.
Everton vs Bournemouth Lineups
Everton vs Bournemouth Preview
In has been a bit of everything for Everton in their previous three matches, where they first beat Brighton by 1-5. This was followed by a disappointing 0-3 defeat against Manchester City, before an encounter with Wolverhampton produced a 1-1 draw. Many people had Everton down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. Everton just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six Premier League matches at the Goodison Park. They also drew one and lost four of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded 13 goals. Everton are the least scoring home side in the Premier League with just 15 scored to 27 goals against.
Bournemouth endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 1-3 by Chelsea, before Crystal Palace ran out 2-0 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Manchester United, who came out 0-1 winners. Bournemouth managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Premier League away matches, in which they scored seven while also conceding ten times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats.
Everton vs Bournemouth H2H
Winning 3-0 and 3-1 in the last two most matches against Everton, will have Bournemouth looking forward to their upcoming away trip. Everton enter the match against Bournemouth with a 4-1-5 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 40%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
In their previous 10 matches away from home, Bournemouth claimed three wins to nil.
Both Teams to Score
Bournemouth celebrated a 3-0 win as well as a 3-1 victory in the last two matches played against Everton. The last 3 Premier League meetings between Everton and Bournemouth had over 2.5 goals. Both teams found the back of the net seven times in the last ten matches between Everton and Bournemouth.
Over 2.5 goals came out eight times from a possible ten encounters between Everton and Bournemouth, as Everton averaged 1.7 goals per game. Bournemouth served up an average of 1.9 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times over the same period. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Everton’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Bournemouth’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.2 goals in these matches.