Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 21, 2023
Form hasn’t been great recently for Espanyol, who hope to turn things around against Cadiz this coming Friday. This is a round 30 match in the current La Liga campaign, and they face each other at RCDE Stadium.
The season has so far failed to deliver anything near what Espanyol initially had their sights on. They will be hoping their upcoming clash against Cadiz can ignite an upward trend.
How to Live Stream Espanyol vs Cadiz on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Espanyol vs Cadiz may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Espanyol vs Cadiz on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Espanyol vs Cadiz Team Stats
- In 9 of the last 10 matches Espanyol played, both teams scored
- Espanyol have lost the last 5 matches in a row and both teams scored at the same time
- Espanyol have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 9 home matches Espanyol played, both teams scored
- Espanyol have lost the last 5 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 12 of the last 14 Cadiz matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Cadiz matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Cadiz away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Cadiz have not won 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Cadiz away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Espanyol vs Cadiz Squad lists
Garcia will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Cadiz from the players listed below:
- Fernandez (25), Fortuno (34), Pacheco (13), Garcia (1), Pedrosa (3), Vidal (22), Olivan (14), Montes (23), Calero (5), Puig (37), Cabrera (4), El Hilali (26), Gil (2), Pierre-Gabriel (18), Sanchez (27), Gomez (24), Keddari (28), Villahermosa (31), Suarez (6), Exposito (20), Puado (7), Lazo (16), Gragera (15), Bare (8), Koleosho (30), Martinez (35), Darder (10), Costa (12), Gomez (19), Joselu (9), Braithwaite (17), Touaizi (32), Ribaudo (21).
Below is the full team squad of Cadiz. The manager Gonzalez will pick his starting XI against Espanyol from these players:
- Gil (13), Ledesma (1), Aznar (26), Espino (22), Garcia (30), Carcelen (20), Mere (25), Liebanas (99), Zaldua, Cala (16), Kikin (35), Hernandez (23), Mbaye (5), Parra (2), Arzamendia (21), Chust (32), Fernandez (8), Fali (3), San Emeterio (24), Escalante (17), Alejo (11), Ander, Mari (6), Etta (33), Alcaraz (4), Diarra (12), Negredo (18), Lozano (9), Ocampo (14), Ramos (16), Diarra (29), Roger (15), Sobrino (7), Guardiola (19), Bongonda (10).
Espanyol vs Cadiz Lineups
Espanyol vs Cadiz Match Preview
Espanyol have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 2-1 by Girona, before Athletic Bilbao ran out 1-2 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Real Betis, who came out 3-1 winners. Espanyol managed to win two of their past six home matches in the La Liga. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored eight and conceded ten goals. Espanyol have been unable to turn the RCDE Stadium into a fortress this season. They are one of the worst home teams in the La Liga with a dismal 13 points and just three win. They scored 18 and allowed 25 goals against.
It is all or nothing with Cadiz, who only triumphed once in their previous three outings. They were defeated 0-2 against Sevilla, before beating Real Betis 0-2. Unable to build on that, they lost 0-2 against Real Madrid. Cadiz only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the La Liga. In these six matches they drew two and lost three as well as being outscored by eight goals to four. Cadiz have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the La Liga. Hitting the target only nine times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 21 goals against.
Espanyol vs Cadiz H2H
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Espanyol played against Cadiz. It finished 2-2 in a great match between the pair. Espanyol claimed one win, while Cadiz picked up two wins in the previous ten matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.45. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last five matches between Espanyol and Cadiz.
Espanyol vs Cadiz Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Espanyol and Cadiz as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Espanyol (1.90) | Draw (3.45) | Cadiz (4.25)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.65) | Over 2.5 (2.23)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.76) | BTTS Yes (2.02)
Full Time Betting
RCDE Stadium saw Espanyol winning three, drawing three and losing four of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Cadiz won two of their 10 most recent away games, drew three and lost five. A modest three times Espanyol scored the opening goal of the game at RCDE Stadium, in their last 10 matches here.Cadiz opened the scoring in three of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
The latest encounter between these two teams was a belter of a 2-2 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest this coming Friday? In two of the previous five matches between Espanyol and Cadiz both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals came up two times in the previous five encounters between Espanyol and Cadiz, as Espanyol scored 1.2 goals on average per game and Cadiz averaging 1.6 goals. Both teams scored in two times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of Espanyol’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in two of the last ten outings for Cadiz, who managed to score 0.9 times in those matches.