Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
Only three rounds remain of La Liga season, and both Espanyol and Atletico Madrid look to bolster their account at RCDE Stadium this coming Wednesday.
Espanyol have their target aimed at getting one over Atletico Madrid this coming Wednesday, but the latter are highly motivated of showing their skills in front of the crowd at RCDE Stadium.
How to Live Stream Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid this coming Wednesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid Team Stats
- Espanyol have lost 9 of the last 11 matches and both teams scored at the same time
- Espanyol have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Espanyol played, both teams scored
- Espanyol have lost 9 of the last 11 matches and the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Espanyol matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Atletico Madrid away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Atletico Madrid have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- In 7 of the last 9 Atletico Madrid away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Atletico Madrid have conceded in the last 8 matches in a row
- Atletico Madrid have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid Squad lists
Garcia will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Atletico Madrid from the players listed below:
- Fernandez (25), Fortuno (34), Pacheco (13), Garcia (1), Pedrosa (3), Vidal (22), Olivan (14), Montes (23), Calero (5), Puig (37), Cabrera (4), El Hilali (26), Gil (2), Pierre-Gabriel (18), Sanchez (27), Gomez (24), Keddari (28), Villahermosa (31), Suarez (6), Exposito (20), Puado (7), Lazo (16), Gragera (15), Bare (8), Koleosho (30), Martinez (35), Darder (10), Costa (12), Gomez (19), Joselu (9), Braithwaite (17), Touaizi (32), Ribaudo (21).
Atletico Madrid Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Atletico Madrid players that the manager Diego Simeone will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Gomis (31), Barragan (26), Grbic (1), Oblak (13), Gimenez (2), Moreno (36), Hermoso (22), Doherty (12), Molina (16), Reinildo (23), Reguilon (3), Savic (15), Witsel (20), Kondogbia (4), Koke (6), Llorente (14), Barrios (24), De Paul (5), Niguez (17), Lemar (11), Carrasco (21), Morata (19), Correa (10), Griezmann (8), Bri (26), Simeone, Depay (9).
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid Lineups
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid Match Preview
In their last three games, Espanyol lost 3-2 against Sevilla, got defeated 2-4 by Barcelona before winning 1-2 against Rayo Vallecano. Many people had Espanyol down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. In their last six La Liga home matches, Espanyol have two wins, while they’ve drawn one and lost three. They scored seven and conceded ten goals. Espanyol have been unable to turn the RCDE Stadium into a fortress this season. They are one of the worst home teams in the La Liga with a dismal 17 points and just four win. They scored 21 and allowed 29 goals against.
Their past three matches saw Atletico Madrid beating Cadiz 5-1, losing 1-0 against Elche, and beating Osasuna by 3-0. Atletico Madrid managed a decent return of three wins in their last six La Liga away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding six times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats. Atletico Madrid are among the 2 best away teams in the La Liga this season. They put ten wins on the board, scoring 24 goals whilst also conceding 13.
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid H2H
Espanyol are winless in their 5 most recent meetings with Atletico Madrid. It finished 1-1 when Espanyol last played Atletico Madrid and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. In last ten encounters between the clubs, Atletico Madrid have been the dominant force winning five matches against Espanyol. The bookies have Atletico Madrid to win this match at best price odds of 2.38. In the 5 most recent encounters between Espanyol and Atletico Madrid in the La Liga both teams managed to score at least one goal. In five of the previous ten matches between Espanyol and Atletico Madrid both teams scored.
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Espanyol (2.88) | Draw (3.50) | Atletico Madrid (2.38)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.20) | BTTS Yes (1.61)
Full Time Betting
Espanyol won three of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at RCDE Stadium. They drew three and lost four as well, while Atletico Madrid won five of their last 10 games away. They drew one and lost four. Goals are usually flowing for Espanyol on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in seven of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened four times for Atletico Madrid in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Neither Espanyol nor Atletico Madrid managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. In the past ten matches between home side Espanyol and Atletico Madrid both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.61. Espanyol scored at least once in 8 of their 9 most recent encounters in the La Liga against Atletico Madrid. In five of the previous ten matches between Espanyol and Atletico Madrid both teams scored.
Under 2.5 goals happened four times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Espanyol managed an average of 1.1 goals, with Atletico Madrid averaging 1.1 goals in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet five times in this run of matches. There were over 2.5 goals scored in eight of Espanyol’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Atletico Madrid, who scored 2.1 times on average in those matches.