Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 8, 2023
Empoli will be taking on visiting team Salernitana at Stadio Carlo Castellani in a Serie A tie on Monday.
Although only separated by a few points, Salernitana will have their work cut out for them this coming Monday. Empoli are favoured to maintain the lead they currently hold on Salernitana in the Serie A standings.
How to Live Stream Empoli vs Salernitana this coming Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Empoli vs Salernitana may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Empoli vs Salernitana on TV
UK: BT Sport
Empoli vs Salernitana Team Stats
- In the last 10 Empoli matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Empoli home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Empoli have not won 12 of the last 13 matches
- Empoli have lost 7 of the last 9 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Empoli have lost 3 of the last 4 home matches without scoring a goal
- Salernitana have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- Salernitana have not won 16 of the last 18 away matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Salernitana matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 8 matches Salernitana played, both teams scored
- Salernitana have conceded in 15 of the last 16 away matches
Empoli vs Salernitana Squad lists
The 40-year-old manager of Empoli, Paolo Zanetti, will select the lineup against Salernitana from the players listed below:
- Vicario (13), Seghetti (37), Stubljar (40), Ujkani (22), Perisan (1), Ismajili (34), Parisi (65), Guarino (36), De Winter (6), Cacace (3), Tonelli (26), Cambiaghi (28), Stojanovic (30), Angori (39), Walukiewicz (4), Luperto (33), Ebuehi (24), Grassi (5), Innocenti (20), Bandinelli (25), Fazzini (21), Akpa-Akpro (11), Henderson (8), Haas (32), Marin (18), Baldanzi (35), Vignato (55), Caputo (19), Pjaca (14), Satriano (9), Destro (23), Piccoli (91).
Here is the full team squad of Salernitana. The 52 year-old Paulo Sousa will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Ochoa (13), Sepe (33), Fiorillo (1), Bradaric (3), Bronn (2), Fazio (17), Daniliuc (5), Sambia (6), Pirola (98), Lovato (66), Gyomber (23), Mazzocchi (30), Troost-Ekong (15), Candreva (87), Iervolino (39), Crnigoj (22), Bohinen (8), Maggiore (25), Kastanos (20), Coulibaly (18), Vilhena (10), Dia (29), Valencia (14), Botheim (11), Bonazzoli (9), Caviglia (41), Piatek (99).
Empoli vs Salernitana Lineups
Empoli vs Salernitana Match Preview
In their last three games, Empoli lost 0-3 against Inter, got defeated 2-1 by Sassuolo before winning 3-1 against Bologna. Empoli only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Serie A matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew one and lost three, as they scored six and conceded nine goals.
Salernitana are unbeaten in their previous three matches, winning 3-0 against Sassuolo, before sharing the points in a 1-1 draw with SSC Napoli. Another draw followed, this time 3-3 against Fiorentina. Salernitana didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Serie A matches, but managed five draws, while suffering one defeats. They conceded five and scored four goals themselves. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as Salernitana did this season, in the Serie A. They have so far collected no less than eight draws.
Empoli vs Salernitana H2H
Empoli and Salernitana had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.10. Empoli go into their upcoming match against Salernitana with a 33% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-2-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Both teams found the back of the net three times in the last three matches between Empoli and Salernitana.
Empoli vs Salernitana Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Empoli vs Salernitana as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Empoli (2.20) | Draw (3.10) | Salernitana (3.60)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Stadio Carlo Castellani witnessed Empoli winning four of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost four in this run. Salernitana won one of their previous 10 games away, drew five and lost four. Over 2.5 goals paid out with the bookmakers four times in the previous 10 Empoli matches at Stadio Carlo Castellani. It paid out in four of the previous 10 league matches away for Salernitana.
Both Teams to Score
It finished all square on when Empoli last faced Salernitana. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 2-2 in the end. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.10. In three of the previous three matches between Empoli and Salernitana both teams scored.
In the past three encounters between Empoli and Salernitana over 2.5 goals came out two times, with Empoli scoring an average of 2.33 goals per game. Salernitana averaged 1.67 goals, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in five of Empoli’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 0.7 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Salernitana’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.