Last Updated: April 22, 2023
Elche take on Valencia for a match in the La Liga on Sunday at Estadio Martinez Valero.
Both Elche and Valencia came through their two most recent matches empty-handed and will be extremely eager to avoid getting defeated once again. One suspects a draw could be on the menu, as neither team fancy dropping too many points again.
How to Live Stream Elche vs Valencia on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Elche vs Valencia may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Elche vs Valencia on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Elche vs Valencia Team Stats
- Elche have conceded in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- Elche have not won 14 of the last 16 home matches
- Elche have not won 13 of the last 15 matches
- Elche have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Elche have lost the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Valencia have lost 6 of the last 7 away matches without scoring a goal
- In the last 11 Valencia matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have lost the last 7 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Valencia have lost 6 of the last 7 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Valencia have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
Elche vs Valencia Squad lists
The 42-year-old coach of the home team, Sebastian Beccacece, will select the lineup against Valencia from this squad:
- Werner (1), Badia (13), Lopez (28), Clerc (23), Gonzalez (4), Roco (3), Verdu (5), Palacios (14), Carmona (40), Blanco (2), Magallan (7), Fernandez (22), Bigas (6), Lirola (24), Alfaro (32), Collado (15), Gumbau (20), Nwankwo (26), Josan (17), Mascarell (21), Cheikh (12), Nteka (18), Guti (8), Mendoza (30), Morente (11), Christensen, Ponce (19), Fidel (16), Boye (9), Milla (10).
Listed below is the full squad of Valencia players that the manager Ruben Baraja will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Rivero (13), Mamardashvili (25), Herrerin (1), Domenech, Ozkacar (15), Mosquera (33), Foulquier (20), Coemert (24), Paulista (5), Guillamon (6), Vazquez (21), Gaya (14), Diakhaby (12), Correia (2), Lato (3), Almeida (18), Perez (29), Moriba (8), Kluivert (9), Gonzalez (17), Musah (4), Lopez (40), Cavani (7), Duro (19), de Sousa (22), Castillejo (11), Lino (16).
Elche vs Valencia Lineups
Elche vs Valencia Match Preview
Elche endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 0-4 against Barcelona, before Osasuna won 2-1, while Girona claimed all three points in a 2-0 win. Elche claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the La Liga, which also saw them drawing two and losing three matches, in which they scored seven and conceded 11 goals. No team won fewer matches on home soil than Elche did so far in the La Liga this season. A total of one match at the Estadio Martinez Valero finished with a win for Elche.
Valencia got away with only one point from their previous three games, and they claimed it in a 1-1 draw with Rayo Vallecano. Then Almeria proved too strong in a 2-1 defeat, just like Sevilla who won 0-2. Valencia came through their last six away games in the La Liga without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew zero and lost six in which, they were outscored by ten goals to one. Valencia are among the 2 worst away teams in the La Liga, with a gloomy six points collected on their travels. They managed to score nine times, while also conceding 21.
Elche vs Valencia H2H
Only once did Valencia lose against Elche in their 8 most recent meetings. Elche and Valencia had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Valencia seem to have a bit of a love affair with Elche, as they have beaten them six times in last nine encounters. The bookies have Valencia to win this match at best price odds of 1.93. Valencia scored at least once in their last 9 La Liga matches against Elche. Under 2.5 goals came out a winning bet only two times in nine matches between Elche and Valencia. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.10 with the bookies on Sunday.
Elche vs Valencia Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Elche and Valencia as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Elche (4.10) | Draw (3.50) | Valencia (1.93)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.74) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.84) | BTTS Yes (1.92)
Full Time Betting
Estadio Martinez Valero witnessed Elche winning two of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost six in this run. Valencia won two of their previous 10 games away, drew one and lost seven. Valencia managed the first goal of the game in only two of those 10 previous games played away from home. Meanwhile, Elche were first on target in five of their last 10 outings on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Sunday. In the past nine matches between home side Elche and Valencia both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.92. Valencia scored at least once in their last 9 La Liga matches against Elche. In the past nine matches between home side Elche and Valencia both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.92.
The last nine encounters between Elche and Valencia saw over 2.5 goals scored seven times, with Elche averaging 0.99 goals a game. Valencia scored 1.87 goals on average in these, as both teams scored six times in this run. Elche witnessed over 2.5 goals in five of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 0.8 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Valencia’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.5 goals in these matches.