Elche vs Sevilla – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
Only three rounds remain of La Liga season, and both Elche and Sevilla look to bolster their account at Estadio Martinez Valero this coming Wednesday.
Considering their current form, Sevilla are favoured to carry out with their momentum against the hosts. As they have been able to string together a series of decent results, they will want to ensure it does not end this coming Wednesday.
How to Live Stream Elche vs Sevilla on Wednesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Elche vs Sevilla may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Elche vs Sevilla on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Elche vs Sevilla Team Stats
- In 10 of the last 12 Elche matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Elche have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Elche have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Elche have conceded in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- In 5 of the last 7 Elche matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Sevilla away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Sevilla have not lost 11 of the last 12 matches
- Sevilla have won 3 of the last 4 away matches without conceding a goal
- In 8 of the last 9 Sevilla matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Sevilla have scored in 11 of the last 12 matches
Elche vs Sevilla Squad lists
Sebastian Beccacece will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Sevilla from the following players:
- Werner (1), Badia (13), Lopez (28), Clerc (23), Gonzalez (4), Roco (3), Verdu (5), Palacios (14), Carmona (40), Blanco (2), Magallan (7), Fernandez (22), Bigas (6), Lirola (24), Alfaro (32), Collado (15), Gumbau (20), Nwankwo (26), Josan (17), Mascarell (21), Cheikh (12), Nteka (18), Guti (8), Mendoza (30), Morente (11), Christensen, Ponce (19), Fidel (16), Boye (9), Milla (10).
This is the full squad of players that the Sevilla head coach Mendilibar will select from for his starting XI:
- Flores (31), Dmitrovic (1), Arbol (36), Bounou (13), Telles (3), Montiel (2), Navas (16), Rekik (4), Bade (44), Marcao (23), Acuna (19), Nianzou (14), Gomez (24), Lamela (17), Fernando (20), Rakitic (10), Jordan (8), Bueno (43), Gudelj (6), Torres (21), Gueye (18), Gil (25), Corona (9), Ocampos (5), Mir (12), Suso (7), En-Nesyri (15).
Elche vs Sevilla Lineups
Elche vs Sevilla Match Preview
Elche collected four points from their previous three matches, as they were defeated 2-1 against Almeria. They retaliated in a 1-0 win against Atletico Madrid, before drawing 1-1 with Getafe. Elche are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Elche managed to win two of their past six home matches in the La Liga. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored eight and conceded ten goals. Elche are the least scoring home side in the La Liga with just 16 scored to 27 goals against.
In their previous three outings, Sevilla won by 0-3 against Real Valladolid, drew 1-1 with Juventus, before also drawing 0-0 against Real Betis. They were hoping to book a ticket for a European competition, but as the season nears it end, Sevilla look to be drawing a blank this season. Sevilla claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in the La Liga, as well as no draw but two defeats. They also banged in nine goals, whilst conceding eight.
Elche vs Sevilla H2H
Sevilla lost just once in 9 recent matches against Elche. Sevilla celebrated two wins against Elche in their most recent meetings, outclassing their next opponent by 3-0 and 2-0. Sevilla have six wins in their last ten meetings against Elche, winning 3-0 the last time they faced each other. The bookies best betting odds on an away win are at 1.73. Sevilla scored at least once in their last 9 La Liga matches against Elche. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past nine matches between home side Elche and Sevilla. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Elche vs Sevilla Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Elche and Sevilla as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Elche (4.75) | Draw (3.80) | Sevilla (1.73)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Estadio Martinez Valero witnessed Elche winning three of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost five in this run. Sevilla won four of their previous 10 games away, drew two and lost four. Both teams scored in four of the last 10 home matches for Elche and in four of the previous 10 away games for Sevilla.
Both Teams to Score
Sevilla celebrated a 3-0 win as well as a 2-0 victory in the last two matches played against Elche. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past nine matches between home side Elche and Sevilla. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80. Sevilla scored at least once in their last 9 La Liga matches against Elche. In four of the previous nine matches between Elche and Sevilla both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals came up four times in the previous nine encounters between Elche and Sevilla, as Elche scored 0.55 goals on average per game and Sevilla averaging 1.98 goals. Both teams scored in four times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Elche’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 0.8 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Sevilla, who managed to score 1.7 times in those matches.