Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: June 3, 2023
Elche welcome Cadiz for a clash in the La Liga at Estadio Martinez Valero on Sunday.
Elche aim to spring a surprise when clashing with Cadiz on Sunday after a series of matches without defeat. Three points could ignite a real spark in the squad before their upcoming La Liga fixtures.
How to Live Stream Elche vs Cadiz on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Elche vs Cadiz may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Elche vs Cadiz on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Elche vs Cadiz Team Stats
- In 12 of the last 14 Elche matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Elche matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Elche have conceded in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Elche have scored in the last 6 matches in a row
- Elche have not lost the last 4 matches in a row
- In 15 of the last 17 Cadiz matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Cadiz have not won 15 of the last 17 away matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Cadiz matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Cadiz away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Cadiz away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Elche vs Cadiz Squad lists
The 42-year-old Beccacece will select the starting eleven against Cadiz from these players:
- Werner (1), Badia (13), Lopez (28), Clerc (23), Gonzalez (4), Roco (3), Verdu (5), Palacios (14), Carmona (40), Blanco (2), Magallan (7), Fernandez (22), Bigas (6), Lirola (24), Alfaro (32), Collado (15), Gumbau (20), Nwankwo (26), Josan (17), Mascarell (21), Cheikh (12), Nteka (18), Guti (8), Mendoza (30), Morente (11), Christensen, Ponce (19), Fidel (16), Boye (9), Milla (10).
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 46 year-old Cadiz manager Gonzalez will select his starting XI from these players:
- Gil (13), Ledesma (1), Almodovar (34), Aznar (26), Espino (22), Garcia (30), Carcelen (20), Mere (25), Liebanas (99), Zaldua, Cala (16), Kikin (35), Hernandez (23), Mbaye (5), Parra (2), Arzamendia (21), Chust (32), Fernandez (8), Fali (3), San Emeterio (24), Escalante (17), Alejo (11), Ander, de la Rosa (42), Mari (6), Etta (33), Alcaraz (4), Diarra (12), Negredo (18), Lozano (9), Ocampo (14), Ramos (16), Mwepu (41), Diarra (29), Roger (15), Sobrino (7), Guardiola (19), Bongonda (10).
Elche vs Cadiz Lineups
Elche vs Cadiz Match Preview
In their last three matches, Elche drew 1-1 against Getafe, 1-1 with Sevilla, before beating Athletic Bilbao by 0-1. Many people had Elche down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. Elche claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in the La Liga. They also drew two and lost two, scored seven goals and conceded eight. Elche found goals very hard to come by on home soil this season in the La Liga. No side scored fewer times, than the 17 goals they so far pulled off. Along the way, they allowed 28 goals against.
Six points is Cadiz have to show from their past three matches, as they beat Real Valladolid by 2-0. This was followed by a 2-0 defeat against Villarreal, before winning 1-0 against Celta Vigo. In their last six La Liga away matches, Cadiz failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost three, scoring four while also conceding nine times. Cadiz have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the La Liga. Hitting the target only ten times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 29 goals against.
Elche vs Cadiz H2H
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Elche played Cadiz. The pair split the points in a 1-1 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Elche claimed three wins in their previous ten matches against Cadiz. The latter managed three wins in these five encounters against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.40. Cadiz scored at least once in their last 5 La Liga matches against Elche. In four of the previous five matches between Elche and Cadiz both teams scored.
Elche vs Cadiz Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Elche and Cadiz as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Elche (2.63) | Draw (3.40) | Cadiz (2.63)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.80) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Elche claimed three wins, drew three and lost four of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Cadiz won one, drew three and lost six of their last 10 games away. Elche managed just two clean sheets in their previous 10 matches on home soil. Cadiz claimed three clean sheets in their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between Elche and Cadiz failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.40. In the past five matches between home side Elche and Cadiz both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80. Cadiz scored at least once in their last 5 La Liga matches against Elche. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past five matches between home side Elche and Cadiz. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals came up three times in the previous five encounters between Elche and Cadiz, as Elche scored 1.6 goals on average per game and Cadiz averaging 1.4 goals. Both teams scored in four times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Elche, who scored an average of one goal along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in two of Cadiz’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.8 goals in these matches.