Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 14, 2023
Eintracht come up against visiting side Werder Bremen this coming Saturday at Deutsche Bank Park in a Bundesliga fixture.
How to Live Stream Eintracht vs Werder Bremen this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Eintracht vs Werder Bremen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Eintracht vs Werder Bremen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Eintracht vs Werder Bremen Match Preview
Eintracht are looking to bounce back from a recent setback and get back to winning ways. In their last three matches, they first took out Hertha Berlin by 3-0, before beating Darmstadt by 4-2. The winning streak came to an end against FC Koln, who ran out 3-0 winners. Eintracht won five of their last six Bundesliga matches at Deutsche Bank Park, scoring 18 and conceding five along the way.
In the last three matches, Werder Bremen beat Wolfsburg 2-1, won 0-2 against VfB Stuttgart, and lost 0-2 against B. Dortmund. Werder Bremen, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn one and lost three in their last six away in the Bundesliga.
Eintracht vs Werder Bremen Team Stats
- Eintracht have scored in 21 of the last 22 matches
- In 10 of the last 11 Eintracht home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Eintracht have scored in the last 11 home matches in a row
- Eintracht have won 6 of the last 8 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- Eintracht have not lost 12 of the last 13 home matches
- Werder Bremen have scored in 28 of the last 30 away matches
- Werder Bremen have scored in 13 of the last 14 matches
- Werder Bremen have won 3 of the last 4 away matches without conceding a goal
- In 7 of the last 9 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Werder Bremen have won 4 of the last 5 away matches
Eintracht vs Werder Bremen Squad Lists
Oliver Glasner will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Werder Bremen from the following players:
- Diant Ramaj, Jens Grahl, Kevin Trapp, Matteo Bignetti, Simon Simoni.
- Almamy Toure, Aurelio Buta, Christopher Lenz, Derek Osei, Evan N’Dicka, Hrvoje Smolcic, Jan Schroeder, Makoto Hasebe, Philipp Max, Tuta.
- Daichi Kamada, Djibril Sow, Eric Ebimbe, Faride Alidou, Jesper Lindstroem, Kristijan Jakic, Marcel Wenig, Mario Goetze, Mehdi Loune, Paxten Aaronson, Sebastian Rode, Timothy Chandler.
- Ansgar Knauff, Lucas Alario, Rafael Santos Borre, Randal Kolo Muani.
Werder Bremen Squad
Here is the full team squad of Werder Bremen. The 34-year-old Ole Werner will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler, Jiri Pavlenka, Louis Lord, Michael Zetterer, Mio Backhaus.
- Amos Pieper, Anthony Jung, Christian Gross, Fabio Chiarodia, Felix Agu, Lee Buchanan, Marco Friedl, Milos Veljkovic, Mitchell Weiser, Niklas Stark.
- Dikeni Salifou, Ilia Gruev, Jean-Manuel Mbom, Jens Stage, Leonardo Bittencourt, Niklas Schmidt, Philipp Bargfrede, Romano Schmid.
- Eren Dinkci, Marvin Ducksch, Maximilian Philipp, Niclas Fuellkrug.
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Eintracht claimed all three points eight times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing one along the way. They endured defeat in one of the games in this run. Werder Bremen won five of their last 10 games away, while drawing zero and losing five in this series of matches. Goals are usually flowing for Eintracht on home soil these days, and at both ends of the pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in seven of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened five times for Werder Bremen in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Eintracht came away with a 3-4 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Deutsche Bank Park. Both teams to score looks a great bet when Werder Bremen come visiting Eintracht, as this paid out nine times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams to score are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies.
There were over two goals nine times in the ten most recent outings between Werder Bremen and Eintracht, with the last Eintracht averaging 1.9 goals a game. Werder Bremen scored an average of 1.7 goals, while both teams to score came out nine times over the same period. Eintracht saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Werder Bremen, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.