Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: October 3, 2022
Eintracht take on Tottenham at Deutsche Bank Park on Tuesday evening on matchday three of the Champions League group stages.
Eintracht vs Tottenham Stats
- Eintracht have scored in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Eintracht have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Eintracht have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Eintracht have not won 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Eintracht have scored in 6 of the last 8 matches
- Tottenham have not lost 17 of the last 19 matches
- Tottenham have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Tottenham have not lost 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Tottenham have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 away matches Tottenham played, both teams scored
Eintracht vs Tottenham Lineups
Eintracht vs Tottenham Preview
After failing to win any of their first three Bundesliga matches, Eintracht Frankfurt have improved of late. The Europa League champions have since won four of their last five in the league, while they also pulled off an impressive 1-0 win away to Ligue 1 high-flyers Marseille last time out in the Champions League.
Tottenham, meanwhile, have won twice, while they’ve drawn one and lost three in their last six away in the Champions League. Their last Champions League performance away to Sporting CP left a lot to be desired, as did their 3-1 defeat to Arsenal on Saturday. Antonio Conte’s Tottenham will need to get a positive result from this fixture to get a foothold on Group D.
Eintracht vs Tottenham H2H
Having never met before in the Champions League in the 21st century, this is a first for both Eintracht and Tottenham. As such, there are no previous head-to-head meetings to look at.
Full Time Betting
Deutsche Bank Park saw five wins for Eintracht in their last 10 here across all tournaments. They also drew two and lost three, while Tottenham won four of their 10 most recent outings on their travels, whilst drawing four and losing two. Eintracht didn’t draw a single one of their last 10 Champions League at home, whereas Tottenham shared the points in three of their previous 10 matches away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Having never played each other in the Champions League in the 21st century, this is the first time Eintracht comes up against Tottenham in this tournament as of late. Thus, any eventual h2h stats stem from meetings in cup matches or friendlies.
Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Eintracht’s last ten matches across the tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of the last ten matches Tottenham played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.1 goals in these matches.