Last Updated: September 2, 2023
The spotlight is on both Eintracht and FC Koln, as the rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other on Sunday in the Bundesliga at Deutsche Bank Park.
Eintracht and FC Koln have high hopes for this new season and should be expected to put up a good game as they chase three important points in round 3.
How to Live Stream Eintracht vs FC Koln on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Eintracht vs FC Koln may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Eintracht vs FC Koln on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Eintracht vs FC Koln Team Stats
- In the last 13 Eintracht home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Eintracht have not lost 24 of the last 26 home matches
- Eintracht have scored in 22 of the last 24 home matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Eintracht home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Eintracht have scored in 14 of the last 16 matches
- In 7 of the last 8 away matches FC Koln played, both teams scored
- FC Koln have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- FC Koln have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- FC Koln have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 FC Koln away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Eintracht vs FC Koln Squad lists
The 42-year-old coach of the home team, Dino Toppmoeller, will select the lineup against FC Koln from this squad:
- Jens Grahl (33), Kaua (40), Kevin Trapp (1), Simon Simoni (41), Aurelio Buta (24), Dario Gebuhr, Davis Bautista (44), Hrvoje Smolcic (5), Makoto Hasebe (20), Nnamdi Collins, Philipp Max (31), Robin Koch (4), Tuta (35), Ellyes Skhiri (15), Eric Ebimbe (26), Fares Chaibi (8), Harpreet Ghotra (49), Hugo Larsson (16), Kristijan Jakic (6), Marcel Wenig (28), Mario Goetze (27), Mehdi Loune (45), Paxten Aaronson (30), Sebastian Rode (17), Timothy Chandler (22), William Pacho (3), Ansgar Knauff (36), Jens Petter Hauge (23), Jessic Ngankam (18), Lucas Alario (21), Nacho Ferri, Noel Futkeu (43), Omar Marmoush (7), Rafael Santos Borre (19), Randal Kolo Muani (9).
FC Koln Squad
This is the full squad of players that the FC Koln head coach Baumgart will select from for his starting XI:
- Jonas Nickisch (12), Marvin Schwaebe (1), Matthias Koebbing (44), Philipp Pentke (20), Benno Schmitz (2), Julian Chabot (24), Kristian Pedersen (3), Leart Paqarada (17), Luca Kilian (15), Max Finkgrafe (35), Noah Katterbach (30), Rasmus Carstensen (18), Timo Huebers (4), Dejan Ljubicic (7), Denis Huseinbasic (8), Dimitrios Limnios (19), Eric Martel (6), Faride Alidou (40), Florian Kainz (11), Jacob Steen Christensen (22), Jan Thielmann (29), Linton Maina (37), Mathias Olesen (47), Davie Selke (27), Florian Dietz (33), Gian-Luca Waldschmidt (9), Mark Uth (13), Sargis Adamyan (23), Steffen Tigges (21).
Eintracht vs FC Koln Lineups
Eintracht vs FC Koln Match Preview
Eintracht went through their last three matches undefeated, but started by drawing 1-1 with Levski Sofia. Another draw followed, this time 1-1 against Mainz 05, before they beat Levski Sofia by 2-0. While a title challenge may be a bit of a stretch, Eintracht look a solid bet for a top three finish at the end of the season. Eintracht won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, while also drawing three. They suffered zero defeats, while they scored nine and conceded four goals.
In their previous three games, FC Koln drew 1-1 with Osnabrueck, then lost 1-0 against B. Dortmund and 1-2 against Wolfsburg. While safety is the foremost priority for FC Koln, a top half finish is the ultimate dream for this term. FC Koln managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Bundesliga away matches, in which they scored ten while also conceding 11 times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Eintracht vs FC Koln H2H
FC Koln didn’t lose any of their previous 4 games on the bounce against home side Eintracht. It finished with a 3-0 win for FC Koln in the most recent meeting between the two sides. Will they be able to put the brakes on their opponent again on Sunday at Deutsche Bank Park, or will Eintracht manage to assert some revenge? Despite a 3-0 win to FC Koln in their recent match, the last ten encounters have seen the two teams equally paired with Eintracht winning three and FC Koln taking three wins. The bookies best betting odds on an away win at full-time are at 3.50. FC Koln scored at least once in their last 4 Bundesliga matches against Eintracht. In the previous ten matches between Eintracht and FC Koln, both teams found the back of the net six times.
Eintracht vs FC Koln Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Eintracht vs FC Koln as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Eintracht (2.10) | Draw (3.40) | FC Koln (3.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Eintracht won five of their last 10 matches on home soil, drew five and lost none. FC Koln won four games, drew three and lost three in their last 10 away games across all tournaments. Of the previous 10 outings at Deutsche Bank Park, Eintracht scored the opening goal six times, whereas their visitors were first on target in five of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent meeting between the two sides ended in a 3-0 triumph for FC Koln, who are looking to stay on top on Sunday at Deutsche Bank Park. No doubt, Eintracht are planning a comeback, though. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Eintracht and FC Koln. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75. FC Koln scored at least once in their last 4 Bundesliga matches against Eintracht. In the past ten matches between home side Eintracht and FC Koln both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.75.
Over 2.5 goals came up three times in the previous ten encounters between Eintracht and FC Koln, as Eintracht scored 1.3 goals on average per game and FC Koln averaging 1.4 goals. Both teams scored in six times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Eintracht’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 3.1 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in five of the last ten matches that FC Koln played across all tournaments. They scored 1.5 times on average in the process.