Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: August 30, 2023
Eintracht go up against Borussia Monchengladbach at Deutsche Bank Park on Saturday in a thrilling Bundesliga match.
Following some poor performances in this Bundesliga campaign recently, Eintracht desperately need points from the match against Borussia Monchengladbach to get back on track.
How to Live Stream Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach Team Stats
- Eintracht have not lost 16 of the last 18 home matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Eintracht matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Eintracht have scored in 15 of the last 16 home matches
- Eintracht have not won the last 8 matches in a row
- In the last 5 Eintracht home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 10 of the last 11 B. M’gladbach away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- B. M’gladbach have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- B. M’gladbach have not won 12 of the last 14 away matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- B. M’gladbach have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach Squad lists
The 48-year-old manager of Eintracht, Oliver Glasner, will select the lineup against Borussia Monchengladbach from the players listed below:
- Ramaj (40), Grahl (31), Trapp (1), Bignetti (43), Simoni (41), Toure (18), Buta (24), Lenz (25), Osei (23), N’Dicka (2), Smolcic (5), Schroeder (49), Hasebe (20), Max (32), Tuta (35), Kamada (40), Sow (8), Ebimbe (26), Alidou (11), Lindstroem (29), Jakic (6), Wenig (28), Goetze (27), Loune (42), Aaronson (30), Rode (17), Chandler (22), Knauff (36), Alario (21), Borre (19), Muani (9).
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
Below is the full team squad of Borussia Monchengladbach. The manager Farke will pick his starting XI against Eintracht from these players:
- Olschowsky (41), Omlin (1), Sippel (21), Scally (29), Itakura (3), Netz (20), Doucoure (4), Friedrich (5), Elvedi (30), Bensebaini (25), Walde (45), Lainer (18), Jantschke (24), Kramer (6), Noss (34), Neuhaus (32), Hofmann (23), Weigl (8), Kone (17), Stindl (13), Fraulo (22), Plea (14), Thuram (10), N’Goumou (19), Herrmann (7), Telalovic (48), Sanches (38).
Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach Lineups
Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview
Eintracht have seen it all in their last three matches, which added four points to their account. They first shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Bochum, before claiming 3 points in a 2-0 win against Union Berlin. Unfortunately for them, this was followed by a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Bayer Leverkusen. Eintracht managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, where they also drew twice and lost none. They scored 14 goals and conceded four times.
Borussia Monchengladbach claimed five points in their previous three matches, which started with a 2-2 draw with Werder Bremen. This was followed by another draw with FC Koln, this time 0-0, before they outclassed Wolfsburg by 2-0. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Borussia Monchengladbach failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn one and lost four, scoring five while also conceding 13 times. No team won fewer matches away from home than Borussia Monchengladbach did so far in the Bundesliga this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach H2H
Eintracht ran out 1-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Saturday. Eintracht enter the match against Borussia Monchengladbach with a 3-3-4 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 30%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. There was over 2.5 goals in 6 of the 7 most recent Bundesliga encounters between Eintracht and Borussia Monchengladbach. Entertainment seems close to guaranteed when Eintracht welcome Borussia Monchengladbach as over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in ten matches. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.61 with the bookies this coming Saturday.
Eintracht vs Borussia Monchengladbach Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Eintracht and Borussia Monchengladbach as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Eintracht (1.70) | Draw (4.00) | Borussia Monchengladbach (4.33)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.30) | Over 2.5 (1.61)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.20) | BTTS Yes (1.61)
Full Time Betting
Eintracht claimed two modest wins from their previous 10 league outings, whereas Borussia Monchengladbach managed to win three times from a possible 10.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other Eintracht came away as 1-3 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Saturday. Both teams to score came out eight times in the past ten matches between Eintracht and Borussia Monchengladbach. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies. There was over 3.5 goals in 6 of the 7 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga between Eintracht and Borussia Monchengladbach. Both teams to score came out eight times in the past ten matches between Eintracht and Borussia Monchengladbach. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies.
Over 3.5 goals came out seven times in the past ten encounters between Eintracht and Borussia Monchengladbach, with the former on an average of 1.7 goals a game. Borussia Monchengladbach scored 2.2 goals per game and both teams scored eight times in this run. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Eintracht, who scored an average of 0.9 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in six of the last ten matches that Borussia Monchengladbach played across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 times on average in the process.