Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 15, 2023
Dundee United welcome Ross County for a clash in the Premiership at Tannadice Park on Saturday.
Dundee United vs Ross County Stats
- Dundee United have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 Dundee United home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 7 Dundee United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Dundee United played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 7 Dundee United matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Ross County away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Ross County matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Ross County have not won 9 of the last 10 away matches
- Ross County have lost 4 of the last 5 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Ross County have lost 5 of the last 7 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Dundee United vs Ross County Squad lists
Dundee United Squad
Jim Goodwin will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Ross County from the following players:
- Behich, Edwards, Smith, Fletcher, McMann, Sibbald, McGrath, Birighitti, Levitt, Harkes, Freeman, Middleton, Mulgrew, Graham, Ayina, Djoum, Niskanen, Fotheringham, Pawlett, Cudjoe, Anaku, Newman, Petrie, Thomson, Cleall-Harding, MacLeod.
Ross County Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Ross County head coach Mackay will select from for his starting XI:
- Ross Laidlaw, Alex Iacovitti, Jordan White, George Harmon, Jack Baldwin, David Cancola, Connor Randall, Jordan Tillson, Yan Dhanda, Ross Callachan, Viktor Loturi, Keith Watson, Owura Edwards, Ben Purrington, Nohan Kenneh, Jordy Hiwula-Mayifuila, Josh Sims, Eamonn Brophy, Dylan Smith, Gwion Edwards, Simon Murray, Ben Paton, Dominic Samuel, Ross Munro, Alex Samuel, Jamie Williamson, Zach MacPhee, Andrew MacLeod, George Robesten, Josh Stones.
Dundee United vs Ross County Lineups
Dundee United vs Ross County Preview
In their last three matches, Dundee United beat Motherwell by 1-2 and Livingston by 2-0, before losing against St. Johnstone by 1-0. In their last six Premiership home matches, Dundee United have two wins, while they’ve drawn one and lost three. They scored seven and conceded nine goals. Dundee United firing away with 22 goals so far this season at home, making them the most scoring home team in the Premiership. They also conceded 29 goals.
In their last three matches, Ross County lost against Aberdeen and Hearts by 0-1 and 6-1, respectively, and beat Livingston by 2-0. Ross County only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Premiership. In these six matches they drew one and lost four as well as being outscored by 12 goals to six. Ross County proved themselves generous visitors in the Premiership this season, as they conceded an astonishing 25 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Dundee United vs Ross County H2H
Ross County have only been able to win once in 7 of their most recent encounters against Dundee United. Dundee United took a hit when Ross County handed them a 4-0 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 3-0 win. Dundee United have been slightly more successful than Ross County in recent meetings. With a 6-2-2 advantage going into this match, betting on Dundee United has often proved the profitable way to go. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.30.
Current Premiership standings
Full Time Betting
Dundee United claimed all three points four times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing one along the way. They endured defeat in five of the games in this run. Ross County won one of their last 10 games away, while drawing three and losing six in this series of matches. It is a little hit or miss who gets the first goal in, when looking at Dundee United’s recent at Tannadice Park, They scored the opening goal five times in 10 here, whereas their visitors scored the opener in two of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Dundee United were defeated by 4-0 in their last encounter with Ross County, but did win the reverse match 3-0, though. In the past ten matches between home side Dundee United and Ross County both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80. There was over 2.5 goals in 4 of the 5 most recent Premiership encounters between Dundee United and Ross County. In the past ten matches between home side Dundee United and Ross County both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals came up five times in the previous ten encounters between Dundee United and Ross County, as Dundee United scored 1.4 goals on average per game and Ross County averaging 1.1 goals. Both teams scored in five times of these matches. Dundee United witnessed over 2.5 goals in five of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged one goal a game. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Ross County, who managed to score 1.1 times in those matches.