Dundee United vs Kilmarnock – Predictions and Free Bets
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Dundee United will be taking on visiting team Kilmarnock at Tannadice Park in a Premiership tie this coming Wednesday.
Dundee United vs Kilmarnock Stats
- Dundee United have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- In 8 of the last 9 Dundee United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Dundee United home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Dundee United have lost the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Dundee United played, both teams scored
- Kilmarnock have lost 9 of the last 11 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Kilmarnock have not won 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Kilmarnock have lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Kilmarnock matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Kilmarnock have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
Dundee United vs Kilmarnock Squad lists
Dundee United Squad
The 41-year-old Goodwin will select the starting eleven against Kilmarnock from these players:
- Aziz Behich, Ryan Edwards, Steven Fletcher, Liam Smith, Scott McMann, Craig Sibbald, Jamie McGrath, Mark Romano Birighitti, Ian Harkes, Dylan Levitt, Kieran Freeman, Glenn Middleton, Charlie Mulgrew, Loick Ayina, Ross Graham, Arnaud Djoum, Ilmari Niskanen, Kai Fotheringham, Peter Pawlett, Mathew Anim Cudjoe, Rory MacLeod, Sadat Anaku, Jack Newman, Greg Petrie, Miller Thomson, Samuel Cleall-Harding.
This is the full squad of players that the Kilmarnock head coach McInnes will select from for his starting XI:
- Alan Power, Ash Taylor, Benjamin Chrisene, Blair Alston, Bobby Wales, Brad Lyons, Chris Stokes, Christian Doidge, Danny Armstrong, David Watson, Fraser Murray, Innes Cameron, Jack Sanders, Jeriel Dorsett, Joe Wright, Jordan Jones, Kerr McInroy, Kyle Vassell, Lewis Mayo, Liam Donnelly, Liam Polworth, Luke Chambers, Rory McKenzie, Ryan Alebiosu, Sam Walker, Scott Robinson, Zachary Hemming.
Dundee United vs Kilmarnock Lineups
Dundee United vs Kilmarnock Preview
Dundee United have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 1-0 by St. Johnstone, before Ross County ran out 1-3 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Livingston, who came out 2-1 winners. In their last six Premiership home matches, Dundee United have two wins, while they’ve drawn one and lost three. They scored eight and conceded ten goals. Dundee United are one of the three worst home sides so far this Premiership campaign. They only achieved 20 points and six wins, scoring 23 at Tannadice Park whilst conceding 32 as well.
Kilmarnock are inconsistent at the moment, with two defeats and a win to show from their last three matches. They lost 2-0 against Motherwell, won 2-0 against Livingston, before dropping points again in a 0-1 defeat against St. Johnstone. Kilmarnock managed to win just once in their past six away games in the Premiership. On top of winning once they also drew zero as well as losing five, while scoring 12 time and letting in four. Kilmarnock have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Premiership. Hitting the target only eight times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 36 goals against.
Dundee United vs Kilmarnock H2H
Dundee United claimed all three points in 6 of their 7 latest home matches against Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock won 1-0 the last time, they faced Dundee United, who won the match before that, when Dundee United claimed a 4-0 win. Kilmarnock look back on three wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Dundee United. The home side has a 40% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 4-3-3. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premiership standings
Full Time Betting
Tannadice Park saw Dundee United winning three, drawing one and losing six of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Kilmarnock won two of their 10 most recent away games, drew zero and lost eight. In their previous 10 away matches, Kilmarnock claimed two wins to nil.
Both Teams to Score
Dundee United took a hit when Kilmarnock handed them a 1-0 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 4-0 win. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Dundee United and Kilmarnock. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.70. Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last ten matches between Dundee United and Kilmarnock. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 1.91 with bookies.
There were over 2.5 goals five times in the last ten encounters between Dundee United and Kilmarnock. Dundee United managed an average of 1.8 goals, while the latter scored 1.4 goals on average. Both teams to score was a winning bet five times in this run. Dundee United witnessed over 2.5 goals in five of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 1.1 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Kilmarnock’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of one goal in these matches.