Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 28, 2023
Aberdeen will visit Tannadice Park this coming Saturday for a Scottish Premiership fixture with home side Dundee United. Dundee United are 12th in the table on 20 points after 26 matches. Aberdeen rank 6th with 35 points after 27 matches played.
Dundee United vs Aberdeen Stats
- Dundee United have lost the last 5 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Dundee United have lost the last 5 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 Dundee United home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Dundee United have lost the last 3 home matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 8 of the last 10 Dundee United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Aberdeen have lost 11 of the last 12 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Aberdeen have lost the last 4 away matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Aberdeen have conceded in the last 14 away matches in a row
- Aberdeen have lost 11 of the last 12 away matches
- In 11 of the last 12 Aberdeen away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Dundee United vs Aberdeen Lineups
Dundee United vs Aberdeen Preview
Dundee United endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 3-1 against Hearts, before St. Johnstone won 1-2, while Ross County claimed all three points in a 4-0 win. Dundee United claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in the Premiership. They also drew one and lost three, scored ten goals and conceded eight. Dundee United have the worst defensive record at home this season in the Premiership. They so far conceded no less than 24 goals at Tannadice Park.
Their past three matches saw Aberdeen beating Motherwell 3-1, losing 4-0 against Celtic, and beating Livingston by 1-0. Aberdeen are winless in their last six away games in the Premiership, in which they drew zero and lost six. They conceded 22 goals while scoring three themselves. Aberdeen proved themselves generous visitors in the Premiership this season, as they conceded an astonishing 37 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Dundee United vs Aberdeen H2H
Dundee United claimed a 4-0 win, while Aberdeen answered back with a 1-0 win in their two most recent meetings. The previous ten matches were equally split between these two sides. Dundee United won four and Aberdeen won three matches. However, Aberdeen did manage a 1-0 win last time out, and the bookies’ best betting odds on an away win at full-time are at 2.06.
Current Premiership Standings
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Dundee United claimed three wins, drew one and lost six of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Aberdeen won one, drew zero and lost nine of their last 10 games away. Aberdeen managed the first goal of the game in only four of those 10 previous games played away from home. Meanwhile, Dundee United were first on target in four of their last 10 outings on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Aberdeen won 1-0 the last time, they faced Dundee United, who won the match before that when Dundee United claimed a 4-0 win.
Over 2.5 goals came up one time in the previous ten encounters between Dundee United and Aberdeen, as Dundee United scored 0.7 goals on average per game and Aberdeen averaged 0.7 goals. Both teams scored in one time of these matches. Dundee United saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Aberdeen, who managed to score 0.8 times in those matches.