Last Updated: September 1, 2023
After surviving a gruelling battle for survival last season, Valencia continue their latest La Liga campaign this coming Saturday. The away side play Deportivo Alaves at Estadio Mendizorroza in a round 4 fixture.
Deportivo Alaves will be eager to close the gap on Valencia in the La Liga table on Saturday. At the same time, the hosts will be very cautious of not losing further ground on their upcoming opponent. We could have a tight match between these two coming on.
How to Live Stream Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia Team Stats
- In 23 of the last 25 Deportivo Alaves matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 23 of the last 25 Deportivo Alaves home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Deportivo Alaves have not lost 17 of the last 19 home matches
- Deportivo Alaves have scored in 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Deportivo Alaves have won 5 of the last 7 home matches
- In 27 of the last 29 Valencia matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 14 of the last 15 Valencia away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have scored in the last 10 matches in a row
- Valencia have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Valencia have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia Squad lists
Deportivo Alaves Squad
The 50-year-old manager of Deportivo Alaves, Luis Garcia, will select the lineup against Valencia from the players listed below:
- Antonio Sivera (1), Jesus Owono (31), Abdallahi Mahmoud, Abdelkabir Abqar (5), Aleksandar Sedlar (4), Andoni Gorosabel (2), Javi Lopez (27), Nahuel Tenaglia (14), Nikola Maras (19), Rafa Marin (16), Ruben Duarte (3), Ander Guevara (6), Antonio Blanco (8), Carlos Benavidez (23), Jon Guridi (18), Tomas Mendes (30), Xeber Alkain (17), Abderrahman Rebbach (21), Giuliano Simeone (20), Joaquin Panichelli, Kike Garcia (15), Luis Rioja (11), Mamadou Sylla (7), Marc Tenas (40), Miguel de la Fuente (9), Samuel Omorodion (32).
Listed below is the full squad of Valencia players that the manager Ruben Baraja will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Cristian Rivero (13), Giorgi Mamardashvili (25), Jaume Domenech (1), Cenk Ozkacar (15), Cristhian Mosquera (3), Dimitri Foulquier (20), Gabriel Paulista (5), Hugo Guillamon (6), Jesus Vazquez (21), Jose Gaya (14), Mouctar Diakhaby (4), Thierry Correia (12), Alberto Mari, Andre Almeida (10), Fran Perez (23), Pepelu (18), Diego Lopez (16), Hugo Duro (9), Marcos de Sousa (22), Samuel Castillejo (11), Sergi Canos (7).
Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia Lineups
Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia Match Preview
Deportivo Alaves are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Cadiz by a 1-0 score, before winning 4-3 against Sevilla. They were back on the losing side in a 1-0 defeat against Getafe. It has the look of a season in which a relegation battle will play a major part for Deportivo Alaves, who naturally dream of extending their stay in the La Liga. In their last six La Liga home matches, Deportivo Alaves have four wins, no draws and two defeats. They scored 11 and conceded nine goals.
Despite losing their latest outing, results have generally been decent in the last three matches for Valencia. They first took out Sevilla by 1-2 before downing Las Palmas by 1-0. The winning streak came to an end against Osasuna, who ran out 1-2 winners. Retaining their La Liga status and challenging for a top half finish will be on the agenda for Valencia this season. Valencia managed a decent return of three wins in their last six La Liga away matches, in which they scored eight while also conceding six times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia H2H
Valencia lost just once in 7 recent matches against Deportivo Alaves. Valencia lost 2-1 against Deportivo Alaves in their latest encounter. This served as pay back for the 3-0 defeat, Valencia handed out in the match before. In last ten encounters between the clubs, Valencia have been the dominant force winning five matches against Deportivo Alaves. The bookies have Valencia to win this match at best price odds of 2.63. Deportivo Alaves scored at least once in 11 of their 12 most recent encounters in the La Liga against Valencia. The past ten matches between Deportivo Alaves and Valencia have largely been entertaining affairs. Over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet eight times in these encounters. It seems only natural to look for goals this coming Saturday. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.75 with the bookies.
Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Deportivo Alaves and Valencia as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Deportivo Alaves (2.90) | Draw (2.90) | Valencia (2.63)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.44) | Over 2.5 (2.75)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.67) | BTTS Yes (2.10)
Full Time Betting
Deportivo Alaves claimed six wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing three and losing one. Valencia won five of their last 10 away games, as they also drew one and lost four of these matches. Goals are flowing freely for Deportivo Alaves on home soil currently, as both teams scored in six of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target six times in Valencia”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Valencia lost 2-1 against Deportivo Alaves in their latest encounter. This served as pay back for the 3-0 defeat, Valencia handed out in the match before. Both teams to score looks a great bet, when Valencia come visiting Deportivo Alaves, as this paid out nine times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams to score are best priced at 2.10 with the bookies. Valencia scored at least once in their last 15 La Liga matches against Deportivo Alaves. The scenario of both teams to score came out nine times in the last ten matches between Deportivo Alaves and Valencia.
In the last ten encounters between Deportivo Alaves and Valencia over 2.5 goals came out eight times, as Deportivo Alaves averaged 1.2 goals a game. Valencia scored an average of 1.9 goals in these, while both teams scored nine times. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Deportivo Alaves’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Valencia, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.