Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 22, 2023
Crystal Palace welcome Liverpool for a clash in the Premier League at Selhurst Park this coming Saturday. Crystal Palace are placed 12th in the table with 26 points after 23 matches. Liverpool are eighth in the league on 35 points.
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Stats
- Crystal Palace have not won 14 of the last 16 matches
- In 12 of the last 14 Crystal Palace home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 11 Crystal Palace matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Crystal Palace have not won 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Crystal Palace have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In the last 7 Liverpool matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Liverpool away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 5 Liverpool away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Liverpool have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Liverpool have conceded in 7 of the last 9 away matches
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Preview
Crystal Palace claimed two points in their previous three matches, where they lost 2-1 against Manchester United. They took a point in a 1-1 draw with Brighton, before also drawing 1-1 with Brentford. In their last six Premier League matches at home, Crystal Palace have one win, while they’ve drawn three and lost two.
In the last three matches, Liverpool beat Everton 2-0, won 0-2 against Newcastle, and lost 2-5 against Real Madrid. Liverpool won half of their previous six away matches in the Premier League, as well as seeing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored eight goals whilst conceding 11.
Check Out Also
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool H2H
The most recent outing between Crystal Palace and Liverpool ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.80. Liverpool won an impressive nine wins in ten matches against Crystal Palace, and the bookies have Liverpool up for another win at best price odds of 1.73.
Full Time Betting
Liverpool managed to open the scoring in six of 10 most recent games away from home. In their last 10 games at Selhurst Park Crystal Palace scored the opener three times.
Both Teams to Score
It finished all square on when Crystal Palace last faced Liverpool. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 1-1 in the end. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.80. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Crystal Palace and Liverpool. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals happened seven times in the past ten encounters between Crystal Palace and Liverpool, with Crystal Palace scoring 0.7 goals on average per game. Liverpool averaged three goals, while both teams scored five times. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Crystal Palace’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 0.7 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Liverpool, who managed to score 1.1 times in those matches.