Last Updated: April 22, 2023
The Premier League tie at Selhurst Park this coming Saturday sees home team Crystal Palace up against Everton.
Crystal Palace vs Everton Stats
- In 15 of the last 17 Crystal Palace home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Crystal Palace matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Crystal Palace have not won 13 of the last 15 matches
- Crystal Palace have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Crystal Palace have not won 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Everton have not won the last 13 away matches in a row
- Everton have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- Everton have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Everton have not won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Everton have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches
Crystal Palace vs Everton Squad lists
Crystal Palace Squad
The 75-year-old Hodgson will select the starting eleven against Everton from these players:
- Marc Guehi, Cheick Oumar Doucoure, Vicente Guaita, Tyrick Mitchell, Jeffrey Schlupp, Joachim Andersen, Michael Olise, Jordan Ayew, Wilfried Zaha, Eberechi Eze, Nathaniel Clyne, Joel Ward, Odsonne Edouard, Jean-Philippe Mateta, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Luka Milivojevic, Chris Richards, James Tomkins, Will Hughes, Sam Johnstone, Nathan Ferguson, Jairo Riedewald, James McArthur, Naouirou Ahamada.
Listed below is the full squad of Everton players that the manager Sean Dyche will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Abdoulaye Doucoure, Alex Iwobi, Amadou Onana, Andros Townsend, Andy Lonergan, Asmir Begovic, Ben Godfrey, Conor Coady, Demarai Gray, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Dwight McNeil, Ellis Simms, Idrissa Gana Gueye, James Garner, James Tarkowski, Jordan Pickford, Mason Holgate, Michael Keane, Nathan Patterson, Neal Maupay, Ruben Vinagre, Seamus Coleman, Tom Davies, Vitalii Mykolenko, Yerry Mina.
Crystal Palace vs Everton Lineups
Crystal Palace vs Everton Preview
Crystal Palace are enjoying their football currently with three wins on the bounce, and it began with a 2-1 win against Leicester. They went on to beat Leeds by 1-5, before also getting the better of Southampton in a 0-2 victory. Crystal Palace only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at Selhurst Park in the Premier League. They also drew four and lost one of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded four goals. Crystal Palace had little luck scoring goals on home soil this season in the Premier League. No side managed fewer goals than the 14 they so far pulled off. Along the way, they allowed 19 goals against.
Everton got away with only one point from their previous three games, and they claimed it in a 1-1 draw with Tottenham. Then Manchester United proved too strong in a 2-0 defeat, just like Fulham who won 1-3. In their last six Premier League away matches, Everton failed to win even once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost four, scoring four while also conceding 14 times. Everton are among the 1 worst away teams in the Premier League, with a gloomy nine points collected on their travels. They managed to score ten times, while also conceding 26.
Crystal Palace vs Everton H2H
Crystal Palace won just one of their 16 most recent encounters against Everton. Everton got the better of Crystal Palace in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 3-0 and 3-2, respectively. Crystal Palace enter the match against Everton with a 1-3-6 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 10%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Crystal Palace approach round 32 as number 12 in the Premier League table with 36 points on their account so far. With 31 rounds behind them, Everton have amassed 27 points, placing them as number 17 in the standings.
Full Time Betting
Crystal Palace claimed a modest two wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in four of the games, whilst losing four. Everton won zero of their last 10 games away, drew three and lost seven of the games in this run. Crystal Palace have not exactly been great at shutting out their visitors at Selhurst Park. In their previous 10 lmatches at home, they claimed just zero wins, while also holding on to a clean sheet.
Both Teams to Score
Winning 3-0 and 3-2 in the last two most matches against Crystal Palace, will have Everton looking forward to their upcoming away trip. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Crystal Palace and Everton. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.05. There was over 2.5 goals in 5 of the 6 most recent Premier League encounters between Crystal Palace and Everton. In the past ten matches between home side Crystal Palace and Everton both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.05.
Over 2.5 goals came out six times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Crystal Palace managed an average of 0.9 goals, with Everton averaging 1.8 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Crystal Palace, who scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Everton’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.8 goals in these matches.