Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 24, 2023
The Serie A tie at Stadio Giovanni Zini on on Tuesday sees home team Cremonese up against Roma.
How to Live Stream Cremonese vs Roma on Tuesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Cremonese vs Roma may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Cremonese vs Roma on TV
UK: BT Sport
Cremonese vs Roma Match Preview
In their last three matches, Cremonese lost 0-2 against Lecce, 3-0 against SSC Napoli and drew 2-2 with Torino. Cremonese did not win any of their last six Serie A matches at the Stadio Giovanni Zini. They came through these matches with a record of two draws and four defeats, in which they conceded eight and scored three goals. Cremonese are among the three lowest-scoring home sides in Serie A so far. They managed a mediocre five goals at Stadio Giovanni Zini, while also conceding 19.
In their last three matches, Roma lost against Salzburg by 1-0, beat Verona by 1-0 winning 2-0 against Salzburg. In their last six away matches in the Serie A, Roma won twice, while also recording three draws. They endured one defeat in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying seven goals conceded and ten scored. Roma are among the three best away teams in Serie A this season. They have put six wins on the board, scoring 17 goals whilst also conceding 14.
Cremonese vs Roma Team Stats
- Cremonese have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- Cremonese have lost the last 5 home matches in a row
- Cremonese have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Cremonese played, both teams scored
- Cremonese have lost 4 of the last 5 home matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 17 of the last 19 Roma matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Roma have scored in 12 of the last 13 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Roma away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Roma matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Roma have scored in 6 of the last 7 away matches
Cremonese vs Roma Squad Lists
The 59-year-old coach of the home team, Davide Ballardini, will select the lineup against Roma from this squad:
- Dorian Ciezkowski, Gianluca Saro, Marco Carnesecchi, Mouhamadou Sarr.
- Alex Ferrari, Charles Pickel, Emanuel Aiwu, Emanuele Valeri, Giacomo Quagliata, Johan Vasquez, Leonardo Sernicola, Luka Lochoshvili, Maissa Ndiaye, Matteo Bianchetti, Paolo Gardoni, Vlad Chiriches.
- Christian Acella, Luca Borghesan, Marco Benassi, Michele Castagnetti, Pablo Galdames, Paolo Ghiglione, Soualiho Meite.
- Cristian Buonaiuto, Cyriel Dessers, Daniel Ciofani, David Okereke, Felix Afena-Gyan, Frank Tsadjout.
Here is the full team squad of Roma. The 60-year-old Jose Mourinho will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Mile Svilar, Pietro Boer, Rui Patricio.
- Chris Smalling, Diego Llorente, Gianluca Mancini, Leonardo Spinazzola, Marash Kumbulla, Mehmet Zeki Celik, Rick Karsdorp, Roger Ibanez, William Bianda.
- Ante Coric, Benjamin Tahirovic, Bryan Cristante, Cristian Volpato, Ebrima Darboe, Edoardo Bove, Georginio Wijnaldum, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Mohamed Mady Camara, Nemanja Matic, Nicola Zalewski.
- Andrea Belotti, Claudio Cassano, Matteo Politano, Ola Solbakken, Paulo Dybala, Stephan El Shaarawy, Tammy Abraham.
Check Out Also
Cremonese vs Roma H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Roma came away as 1-0 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome on Tuesday. Cremonese picked up one win in their previous two matches against Roma, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.50.
Full Time Betting
Cremonese claimed all three points two times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing two along the way. They endured defeat in six of the games in this run. Roma won three of their last 10 games away, while drawing four and losing three in this series of matches. Cremonese have not exactly been great at shutting out their visitors at Stadio Giovanni Zini. In their previous 10 matches at home, they claimed just two wins, while also holding on to a clean sheet.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Roma came away with a 1-0 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Stadio Giovanni Zini.
Cremonese performed an average of 1.5 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in two of Roma’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.