Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Cremonese will be taking on visiting team Inter at Stadio Giovanni Zini in a Serie A tie this coming Saturday.
How to Live Stream Cremonese vs Inter on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Cremonese vs Inter may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Cremonese vs Inter on TV
UK: BT Sport
Cremonese vs Inter Match Preview
In their last three matches, Cremonese lost 2-3 against Monza, drew 2-2 with SSC Napoli and shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Bologna. Cremonese did not win any of their last six Serie A matches at the Stadio Giovanni Zini. They came through these matches with a record of two draws and three defeats, in which they conceded seven and scored six goals.
Inter won twice in their last three matches as Verona were defeated 1-0 before they beat AC Milan 0-3. Empoli proved too strong, though, and a 0-1 defeat followed. Inter won three of a possible six away matches in Serie A, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 12 while also conceding 13 times.
Cremonese vs Inter Team Stats
- Cremonese have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
- Cremonese have lost the last 4 matches in a row
- In 4 of the last 5 Cremonese home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Cremonese have lost the last 3 home matches in a row
- In 4 of the last 5 Cremonese home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Inter have not lost the last 11 matches in a row
- Inter have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Inter have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Inter have scored in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Inter have won 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring less than 2.5 goals
Cremonese vs Inter Squad Lists
The 59-year-old Ballardini will select the starting eleven against Inter from these players:
- Dorian Ciezkowski, Gianluca Saro, Ionut Andrei Radu, Marco Carnesecchi, Mouhamadou Sarr.
- Alex Ferrari, Charles Pickel, Emanuel Aiwu, Emanuele Valeri, Giacomo Quagliata, Jack Hendry, Johan Vasquez, Leonardo Sernicola, Luka Lochoshvili, Maissa Ndiaye, Matteo Bianchetti, Vlad Chiriches.
- Christian Acella, Gonzalo Escalante, Luca Zanimacchia, Marco Benassi, Michele Castagnetti, Paolo Ghiglione, Soualiho Meite, Tommaso Milanese.
- Cristian Buonaiuto, Cyriel Dessers, Daniel Ciofani, David Okereke, Felix Afena-Gyan, Frank Tsadjout.
Below is the full team squad of Inter that the manager Inzaghi will select from for the upcoming game:
- Alex Cordaz, Andre Onana, Gabriel Brazao, Nikolaos Botis, Samir Handanovic.
- Alessandro Bastoni, Alessandro Fontanarosa, Dalbert, Danilo D’Ambrosio, Federico Dimarco, Francesco Acerbi, Matteo Darmian, Mattia Zanotti, Milan Skriniar, Raoul Bellanova, Robin Gosens, Stefan de Vrij, Stefano Di Pentima.
- Denzel Dumfries, Hakan Calhanoglu, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Kristjan Asllani, Marcelo Brozovic, Nicolo Barella, Nicolo Biral, Roberto Gagliardini, Silas Andersen, Valentin Carboni.
- Edin Dzeko, Joaquin Correa, Lautaro Martinez, Romelu Lukaku.
Check Out Also
Cremonese vs Inter H2H
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 3-1 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Saturday. Cremonese picked up zero wins in their previous two matches against Inter, while the latter claimed two wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 4.20.
Full Time Betting
Cremonese claimed a modest three wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in two of the games, whilst losing five. Inter won six of their last 10 games away, drew two and lost two of the games in this run. Cremonese managed the first goal of the game in only two of those 10 previous games played at Stadio Giovanni Zini. Meanwhile, Inter were first on target in six of their last 10 outings away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Inter came away with a 3-1 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Stadio Giovanni Zini.
Over 2.5 goals came up one time in the previous encounter between Cremonese and Inter, as Cremonese scored one goal on average per game and Inter averaged three goals. Both teams scored in one time of these matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Cremonese’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in four of the last ten matches that Inter played across all tournaments. They scored 1.7 times on average in the process.