Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
The Ligue 1 clash at Stade Gabriel Montpied this coming Sunday sees Clermont Foot hosting opponents Nantes.
How to Live Stream Clermont Foot vs Nantes this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Clermont Foot vs Nantes may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Clermont Foot vs Nantes on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Clermont Foot vs Nantes Match Preview
In their last three outings, Clermont Foot won 0-1 against Lyon, beat Rennes by 2-1 and hammered Angers 1-2. Clermont Foot claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in Ligue 1. They also drew one and lost three, scored seven goals and conceded 11.
Nantes look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Auxerre by 1-0, before drawing 0-0 with Lyon. They were back as winners last time out when they took out Montpellier by a 0-3 scoreline. Nantes managed to win just once in their past six away games in Ligue 1. On top of winning once they also drew two as well as losing three, while scoring nine times and letting in five.
Clermont Foot vs Nantes Team Stats
- Clermont Foot have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Clermont Foot played, both teams scored
- In 9 of the last 11 Clermont Foot matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Clermont Foot have conceded in the last 9 home matches in a row
- In the last 3 matches in a row Clermont Foot played, both teams scored
- In 13 of the last 14 Nantes matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Nantes away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nantes have won 3 of the last 4 matches without conceding a goal
- In 6 of the last 8 Nantes matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Nantes have not lost the last 5 matches in a row
Clermont Foot vs Nantes Squad Lists
Clermont Foot Squad
The 59-year-old manager of Clermont Foot, Pascal Gastien, will select the lineup against Nantes from the players listed below:
- Lucas Margueron, Mory Diaw, Ouparine Djoco.
- Alidu Seidu, Arial Mendy, Baila Diallo, Baptiste Martin, Florent Ogier, Mateusz Wieteska, Maximiliano Caufriez, Mehdi Zeffane, Neto Borges, Oliver Kamdem, Souleymane Cisse.
- Brandon Baiye, Elbasan Rashani, Fred Gnalega, Jacques Salze, Jeremie Bela, Jim Allevinah, Jodel Dossou, Johan Gastien, Maxime Gonalons, Muhammed-Cham Saracevic, Nael Jaby, Saif-Eddine Khaoui, Yanis Massolin, Yohann Magnin.
- Grejohn Kyei, Komnen Andric.
This is the full squad of players that the Nantes head coach Kombouare will select from for his starting XI:
- Alban Lafont, Denis Petric, Remy Descamps.
- Andrei Girotto, Charles Traore, Jaouen Hadjam, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Lorik Cana, Nathan Zeze, Nicolas Pallois, Robin Voisine, Sebastien Corchia.
- Florent Mollet, Lohann Doucet, Ludovic Blas, Mohamed Achi Bouakline, Moussa Sissoko, Pedro Chirivella, Quentin Merlin, Samuel Moutoussamy, Samuel Yepie.
- Evann Guessand, Fabien Centonze, Gor Manvelyan, Ignatius Ganago, Joe-Loic Affamah, Marcus Regis Coco, Moses Simon, Mostafa Mohamed.
Check Out Also
Clermont Foot vs Nantes H2H
Clermont Foot and Nantes settled for a point in a 1-1 draw when they last faced each other. The best betting odds on another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Nantes look back on two wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Clermont Foot. The home side has a 0% win rate in these encounters for a total record of 0-1-2. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Clermont Foot won four of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at Stade Gabriel Montpied. They drew one and lost five as well, while Nantes won four of their last 10 games away. They drew two and lost four. Clermont Foot scored the opening goal five times of a possible 10 at Stade Gabriel Montpied, while Nantes did likewise in four of their 10 most recent away games.
Both Teams to Score
It finished 1-1 when Clermont Foot last played Nantes and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50.
Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the last three encounters between these two teams. Clermont Foot managed an average of 1.33 goals, with Nantes averaging two goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet three times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Clermont Foot’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Nantes, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.