Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Chelsea will be taking on visiting team Everton at Stamford Bridge in a Premier League tie this coming Saturday.
Chelsea vs Everton Stats
- In 31 of the last 33 Chelsea matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 15 Chelsea home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 15 of the last 17 Chelsea matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Chelsea home matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 8 Chelsea home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Everton have not won the last 11 away matches in a row
- Everton have conceded in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Everton have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Everton have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- Everton have lost 6 of the last 8 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Chelsea vs Everton Squad lists
Graham Potter will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Everton from the following players:
- Edouard Mendy, Gabriel Slonina, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Marcus Bettinelli, Ben Chilwell, Benoit Badiashile, Cesar Azpilicueta, Kalidou Koulibaly, Marc Cucurella, Reece James, Thiago Silva, Trevoh Chalobah, Wesley Fofana, Andrey Santos, Carney Chukwuemeka, Christian Pulisic, Conor Gallagher, Denis Zakaria, Enzo Fernandez, Hakim Ziyech, Kai Havertz, Lewis Hall, Mason Mount, Mateo Kovacic, Mykhaylo Mudryk, N’Golo Kanté, Noni Madueke, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Armando Broja, David Datro Fofana, Joao Felix, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Raheem Sterling.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 51 year-old Everton manager Dyche will select his starting XI from these players:
- Andy Lonergan, Asmir Begovic, Jordan Pickford, Ben Godfrey, Conor Coady, James Tarkowski, Mason Holgate, Michael Keane, Nathan Patterson, Ruben Vinagre, Seamus Coleman, Vitalii Mykolenko, Yerry Mina, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Amadou Onana, Andros Townsend, Dwight McNeil, Idrissa Gana Gueye, James Garner, Tom Davies, Alex Iwobi, Demarai Gray, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Ellis Simms, Neal Maupay.
Chelsea vs Everton Lineups
Chelsea vs Everton Preview
Chelsea swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 1-0 against Leeds. They went on to defeat B. Dortmund 2-0 and made it three on the spin against Leicester in a 1-3 victory. Chelsea won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Premier League, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored four and conceded two goals.
In their past three matches, Everton lost 4-0 against Arsenal, drew 2-2 with Nottingham Forest and won 1-0 against Brentford. Everton are winless in their last six away games in the Premier League, in which they drew two and lost four. They conceded 14 goals while scoring three themselves. Everton proved themselves generous visitors in the Premier League this season, as they conceded an astonishing 22 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Chelsea vs Everton H2H
Chelsea beat Everton by 1-0 in their most recent match, while Everton claimed a 1-0 win in the match prior to that. Chelsea have a 30% win rate in the against Everton, who won four of these matches. The total record reads 3-3-4, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Chelsea approach round 28 as number 10 in the Premier League table with 37 points on their account so far. With 26 rounds behind them, Everton have amassed 25 points, placing them as number 15 in the standings.
Full Time Betting
Chelsea claimed five wins, drew one and lost four of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Everton won zero, drew three and lost seven of their last 10 games away. Chelsea should feel good about scoring on Saturday, since Everton managed a clean sheet only once in their previous 10 away games. The hosts fought their way to five clean sheets in their previous 10 matches played at home.
Both Teams to Score
Everton were knocked out cold when Chelsea took a 1-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 1-0 defeat, Everton handed out in the game before. In the 5 most recent Premier League encounters between Chelsea and Everton there were under 2.5 goals. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last ten matches between Chelsea and Everton.
Under 2.5 goals happened eight times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Chelsea managed an average of 0.9 goals, with Everton averaging 0.8 goals in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Chelsea saw over 2.5 goals in one of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Everton, who managed to score 0.7 times in those matches.