Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 7, 2023
Borussia Dortmund managed a tight win and kept a clean sheet in the first leg, thus knowing another clean sheet will see them go through, as they don’t need a win to seal qualification.
Chelsea vs Borussia Dortmund Stats
- In 28 of the last 30 Chelsea matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 13 Chelsea home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Chelsea matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Chelsea home matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 6 Chelsea home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- B. Dortmund have won 12 of the last 13 matches
- B. Dortmund have won 11 of the last 13 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- B. Dortmund have won the last 7 away matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- B. Dortmund have won the last 5 away matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- B. Dortmund have won the last 7 away matches in a row
Chelsea vs Borussia Dortmund Lineups
Chelsea vs Borussia Dortmund Preview
In their last six Champions League home matches, Chelsea won four times. They’ve drawn once and lost once, while scoring 13 and conceding five goals.
Borussia Dortmund claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Champions League. The scoreline from these matches reads 12 goals conceded and nine scored.
Chelsea vs Borussia Dortmund H2H
B. Dortmund ended up winning 1-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea enter the match against Borussia Dortmund with a 0-0-1 record in their previous one encounter. A win rate of 0%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Stamford Bridge across all tournaments Chelsea won four times, drew two and lost four times. Borussia Dortmund claimed eight wins, zero draw and two defeats in their last 10 games away. Borussia Dortmund won three of their last 10 away matches without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, B. Dortmund came away with a 1-0 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea saw over 2.5 goals in two of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Borussia Dortmund, who scored 2.5 times on average in those matches.