Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 13, 2023
Celta Vigo take on Valencia for a match in the La Liga on Sunday at Abanca Balaidos.
Celta Vigo is looking to avenge a disappointing loss against Valencia in their last meeting. According to the bookmakers, a win for the home team looks like a likely scenario.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Valencia on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Valencia may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Valencia on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 18 of the last 20 home matches
- Celta Vigo have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Celta Vigo have lost 3 of the last 4 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Celta Vigo have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
- In the last 15 Valencia matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In the last 9 Valencia away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches
- Valencia have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches and the sum of goals was under 3.5
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Squad lists
Celta Vigo Squad
Carvalhal will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Valencia from the players listed below:
- Marchesin (1), Sanchez (34), Carrillo (31), Alves (25), Villar (13), Dominguez (26), Mallo (2), Dominguez (39), Aidoo (15), Vazquez (20), Conde (33), Mingueza (3), Costa, Nunez (4), Solari (21), Beltran (8), Veiga (24), Alvarez (30), Galan (17), de la Torre (23), Rodriguez (5), Tapia (14), Swedberg (19), Perez (7), Lopez (32), Cervi (11), Paciencia (9), Seferovic (22), Aspas (10), Larsen (18), Rodriguez (29), Duran (35).
Listed below is the full squad of Valencia players that the manager Ruben Baraja will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Rivero (13), Mamardashvili (25), Herrerin (1), Domenech (23), Ozkacar (15), Mosquera (33), Foulquier (20), Coemert (24), Paulista (5), Guillamon (6), Vazquez (21), Gaya (14), Diakhaby (12), Correia (2), Lato (3), Almeida (18), Perez (29), Moriba (8), Kluivert (9), Gonzalez (17), Musah (4), Lopez (40), Cavani (7), Duro (19), de Sousa (22), Castillejo (11), Lino (16).
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Lineups
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Match Preview
Celta Vigo have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it opened with a 1-0 victory against Elche. Unable to follow that up, they went down 3-1 against Villarreal, before handing over all three points in a 1-0 defeat against Getafe. Celta Vigo won three of their previous six matches at Abanca Balaidos in the La Liga. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring nine goals to four against.
In their previous three matches, Valencia beat Real Valladolid 2-1, lost 2-1 against Cadiz and drew 1-1 with Villarreal. Valencia only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the La Liga. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by nine goals to four. Valencia are among the 3 worst away teams in the La Liga, with a gloomy nine points collected on their travels. They managed to score 12 times, while also conceding 23.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia H2H
Valencia are looking forward to their upcoming match against Celta Vigo, whom they beat in their last 4 matches. Valencia celebrated two wins against Celta Vigo in their most recent meetings, outclassing their next opponent by 3-0 and 2-0. Valencia usually enjoy playing Celta Vigo, taking all three points against them six times in the last ten meetings. Not least in their most recent meeting, where Valencia destroyed their upcoming opponents in a 3-0 win. The bookies best betting odds on an away win are at 3.30. Valencia scored at least once in their last 6 La Liga matches against Celta Vigo. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Celta Vigo and Valencia. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.91.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Celta Vigo vs Valencia as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Celta Vigo (2.15) | Draw (3.40) | Valencia (3.30)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Abanca Balaidos saw Celta Vigo winning five, drawing three and losing two of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Valencia won two of their 10 most recent away games, drew zero and lost eight. Celta Vigo won three times in their 10 most recent league games, with Valencia claiming three wins from a possible 10.
Both Teams to Score
Valencia ended up winning 3-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Abanca Balaidos. In the past ten matches between home side Celta Vigo and Valencia both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.91. Valencia managed at least one goal in 12 of their previous 13 La Liga matches against Celta Vigo. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Celta Vigo and Valencia. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.91.
Less than three came out four times in the past ten encounters between Valencia and Celta Vigo, as both teams not to score was a winning bet five times. Celta Vigo performed 0.7 goals on average, whereas Valencia averaged 1.5 goals. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in five of Celta Vigo’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Valencia, who managed to score 0.9 times in those matches.